I need a new name!

blitz

Ive just seen that there was a different Blitz playing at Fabric last friday in the prototype room. Which basically means that i gotta change my name, and i need to do it quicksnap before our Final Reckoning releases hit.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Nothing cheesy please.

blitz said:
Ive just seen that there was a different Blitz playing at Fabric last friday in the prototype room. Which basically means that i gotta change my name, and i need to do it quicksnap before our Final Reckoning releases hit.

DJ Blitzy B ?

Affliction said:
Just do what i did, point at random pages in the dictionary until you find a word you like :teeth:

Tried that already. For hours on end, hoping for some abstract cool word which doesnt really mean anything. Blessing in disguise really cos i never liked blitz anyway, far too cheesy.

blitz said:

Know how you feel mang, had to change my name recently.........thinking up names is shit, almost impossible to think of something your happy with that hasnt been done already!
:shake:

Good luck !

Last edited:
google anything you come up with ie. 'dj blitz' to see if any other suckers have taken it

Blitzed, Blitzer, B-litz, Blitz 1, Blitz One, Balitztic, Bliss,Blizz ,Bliztic, bliztec, ahh BLISTER (i thought of using that once) Ab0|2ti0n isn't my DJ name btw, just my username on this forum.
hmm, dunno... :zest:

mang i hate chosing names!

How about 'KFC', or 'Kentucky Fried Blitz'

kfc.jpg

DjEffect said:
mang i hate chosing names!

How about 'KFC', or 'Kentucky Fried Blitz'

kfc.jpg
(y):uberlaugh

We were discussing the Colonel's promotion skills on the way home from London last night!

blitz said:

Blast :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom