I need a label. . . . .Think im ready yet?!

Not bad man.. One thing I'd say though is that if your looking to get a tune signed I'd personally only put a clip up at the mo, as I know some labels can get a but funny about having the whole song up before a release..

Last edited:
by the way mate i wasn't loling at your tune, i was lol'ing at elzerks comment

Agree with the others, you aren't ready yet. sounds a little bit sample packy if you get me. try and get a bit more original with your sound.. it'll come, at least thats what they tell me...

I made everything from scratch on this one >_<, Well besides the little vocal parts, and the drum hits). I automated every track to keep it moving, so much work. After all the work trying to get it to sound perfect. . . . .It now sounds boring. . . . .fark! haha

I made everything from scratch on this one >_<, Well besides the little vocal parts, and the drum hits). I automated every track to keep it moving, so much work. After all the work trying to get it to sound perfect. . . . .It now sounds boring. . . . .fark! haha

haha dont stress, the drums are kindve what really stick out to me as needing work, just get into layering and/or sourcing your hits from somewhere else. get some percussion in there to get it moving along a little bit. having just a kick and snare all perfectly on beat sounds super lame, you need to introduce some shuffle. a lot of it is sounding ok, just keep at it man :)

I just wanted to say before you go beating your self up. This track is pretty good. Agreed it is not perfectly professional but it is better than at least 70% of tracks out there. Believe me that is a compliment. I would say your well on your way.

Hahahah. . .Thanks IV4. I laugh because yes, yesterday I was sitting in front of my computer staring at my DAW and almost losing my mind. hahaha

yeah tracks not bad at all. the squidgy neuro kinda bass sounds really nice. and it's actually musical. just need some more rolling beats. the one you have is dry as fk

It's a good start, but I agree with the comment about it sounding a bit too sample pack driven. Perhaps chop up/process those samples a bit–rearrange them, throw em in a sampler, etc.

Also, you definitely need a bit of variation every 16, whether it be a light crash, a tiny fill, a random stab, etc. The point is, a little bit of variation at the end of each phrase will add a bit more interest to the tune and aid in eliminating the fatiguing repetition.

Keep at it though!

Back
Top Bottom