I need a free EMAIL at a DNB site.

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
sup ya'll. I was just wondering if anyone can refer any dnb sites that have free EMAIL. Or something with a electronic/dance website email. My last account got erased for some queer reason. I lost all my emails and what not, but i'll move on.

Thanks.

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
sup ya'll. I was just wondering if anyone can refer any dnb sites that have free EMAIL. Or something with a electronic/dance website email. My last account got erased for some queer reason. I lost all my emails and what not, but i'll move on.

Thanks.
Don't another.com do junglist.co.uk or something?

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
junglist.co.uk, there's nothing there but some weird design. Ghetto status.
It was another.com who supplied the junglist.co.uk email addresses, they are at http://www.another.com/

However as skope said, they now charge for the service.

I remember when that thing used to be free, I had about 10 million e-mail addresses on there lol.

Why don't you donate some money to dnbforum, then you get a free dnbforum.com account hehe :D

ZESTOI said:
I remember when that thing used to be free, I had about 10 million e-mail addresses on there lol.

Why don't you donate some money to dnbforum, then you get a free dnbforum.com account hehe :D
I was actually planning a free email deal to users with over a certain amount of posts. It will be something like 300+ posts so noobs don't get your hopes up just yet ;]

I need to relook at donations, make it a bit more appealing, watch this space!

sdm@work said:
I was actually planning a free email deal to users with over a certain amount of posts. It will be something like 300+ posts so noobs don't get your hopes up just yet ;]

Yah, a free site here would be :dutty: . It would save me the hassle to go to 2 diff. sites all the time. But 300+ posts!? :nono: . That will take me a while to get to. How bout' cut it in half to 150+ posts. :gaywhite:

sdm@work said:

Donate a fiver... be put in a prize draw to win a date with stu and mike? lol

:P

ZESTOI said:
Donate a fiver... be put in a prize draw to win a date with stu and mike? lol

:P
Not sure anyone would wish that on themselves :twitchy:

Back
Top Bottom