I moved

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hi everybody,
Last friday I picked up everything and moved from Pennsylvania to Maryland. I could not be more happy. I have lived in that shitty ass state for years now and finally moved out. Any one else have any stories about moving to a new location????

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I once picked up my box and moved from a spot on London bridge walk to a spot a friend told me about in Kings Cross. For years i lived on London Bridge walk... it was nice... the only problem was... every morning from about 8am onwards.... thousands of people would walk past... some would spit... some might throw a few pennies... but most would just stare at me like i was a flea infested cat on heat.... but then... i moved my box to Kings Cross... well... i dont really move my box.. i just left my old one there and found a new one in Kings Cross..... it was nice... it was a UPS one... it was sturdy... my old one would flod over sometimes as it was too old... but this one... this one was strong... i think UPS must use a different type of cardboard to make theres.... but thats not the only thing... instead of loads of people in suits waking me up every morning... i had half dressed skinny assed whores walking past looking for business... so id get to have a perv... every now and then id share my crack with one of them in return for a blowey... thats just how i roll

DUN KNOW!!

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

jsut thoght id share this again.. it made me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
This is like moving from Newquay to Torquay..or Southampton to Portsmouth/QUOTE]
No due to the differences in the laws and economy. I would think it would be more like moving from Jamaica to a very nice town in the UK. For all you people who live out side of the US you need to understand that every state can vastly different laws economies and cultures. Hell even in Pennsylvania Philadelphia or Pittsburg is not all that bad however where I lived sucked. The economy is failing, the Governor keeps taking state money away from schools to give to natural gas companies so they can poison the local water supply. Crime is up jobs are impossible to find. To raise money the state makes everything illegal. If you want to go to a state school you need to spend about 30,000 dollars a year in a state where the median income is 28,000 dollars a year. And then find out there are no jobs. Pennsylvania sucks! It is a beautiful state with some great people however if I wanted to live in some bum-fucked state in the union I would move to the the Southern US where they take pride that they are pretty much a third world country.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Frederick Maryland, nice place. I'm not to far from D.C. or Baltimore.
And to the guy who ask how the poor get educated. You don't in Pennsylvania. The rich believe only they should have the right to get a proper education and the poor agree too. After all if they work at Wal-Mart for 7.25 an hour and get the 10% off discount. One day they too can own a trailer until then McDonalds and cable tv will sustain them. I fucking hate that state almost as much as I hate Texas.

fractal

VIP Junglist
Frederick Maryland, nice place. I'm not to far from D.C. or Baltimore.
And to the guy who ask how the poor get educated. You don't in Pennsylvania. The rich believe only they should have the right to get a proper education and the poor agree too. After all if they work at Wal-Mart for 7.25 an hour and get the 10% off discount. One day they too can own a trailer until then McDonalds and cable tv will sustain them. I fucking hate that state almost as much as I hate Texas.
they do some good cookies there.

and thats a seriously fucked up education system, is there anywhere i can actually read about it?

Last edited:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/10/tom-corbetts-proposed-hig_n_834342.html
You can look up York PA budget cuts to education and find how they impacted my local area and my children.
Also the government refuses to place taxes on Marshall"s Shale gas drilling. And to add insult to injury the process of fracking is destroying the environment so severely locals can't drink there own water. I believe the process is even illegal in France.
Google that shit too.
The biggest reason I finally moved out of that state is there stick it to the little guy policies.
What happen to me personally was I was driving down the street and got pulled over for having a crack in my wind shield. The police man gave me a ticket for driving without car insurance. Despite the fact my car was insured. The local magistrate refused to see my case because in Pennsylvania driving is a privilege not a right. So I had to pay the fine or go to jail. I choose jail so I could at least see a judge when I got arrested. However, they told me I might have to wait a week until I could see the judge so I just paid the ticket. Then come to find out if you just pay your ticket your automatically guilty. Mother fuckers took my licence away for a year and three months. Fuck them I have a family to support and moved out of that soon to be third world country.
I have other horror stories and I know not anywhere in the world is perfect. But I lived in many states in the US and PA is by far the worst one I have lived in.