I miss 5ive-0's lectures : (

Theres set i was listening to ages ago think it was old 1Nation set. He goes somethink about 50 Cent you want that music you go to the next room for that rubbish, this is real music. Somethink along them lines. Anyone heard that set? I cant find it now.

i always thought that was the point of 5
he aint the best mc but he tells it like it is
used to like listening to him on the morning glory with flirt and/or dugs - setting the world to rights
he kept saying he wanted to go on bigbrother so he could tell em how it is. id pay to watch that for real

Ive got a few more il get them up 2moz

I agree with u all tho HE TELLS IT, HOW IT IS lol

Ive not heard the '50 Cent you want that music' would like to hear that one.

Ive got a few more il get them up 2moz

I agree with u all tho HE TELLS IT, HOW IT IS lol

Ive not heard the '50 Cent you want that music' would like to hear that one.

I try found the CD, it was set i downloaded years ago. Just hope someone ain't nicked it out my CD folder.

haha! thats jokes. First time i heard of this. Randall just wants to get on with it.
Same with the set at the end, cant remeber who it was but there was a rant there tooo.

well , i dont think its acceptable behaviour. its utterly unprofessional and i think hes a very naughty boy this fiveo. im going to write a letter to the promoters about this sort of thing. i pay to dance at the gigs, and this big bully spoils my awesome time.i hope you all dont look up to this naughty boy, as he will get worse. im uttery apauled quite frankly. shame on him

Back
Top Bottom