I met mistabishi last night

i think i'm pretty much the only one who doesnt care that he faked mixing. yeah, so what he did that? not a nice thing to do, but it's not like he murdered someone. people now threat him like he has leprosy or sth. maybe he has learned to mix by now :)

fuuz3r i find it impossible to read your posts with that going on below

http://www.dontstayin.com/article-11411

Could someone do me a screenshot of the article pretty please x

IUovG.png

I got the feeling that the OP already knew about Mistabishi's past and that was the reason for the thread. Saying he thinks the guy is a good cunt even though he has a bad history.

Not a good week for DJ/producer types. First MB gets caught short on this, then Rusko gets his CD wallet robbed from Matter the other night;

"from twittah:

ruskoofficial
APLOGIES for my short set and grump-face last nite. Some absolute c-word nicked my cd wallet while i was playin... They cant fkin play em!

ruskoofficial
Whoever has my cds... There is a phone number in the back + a cash reward.... Do the right thing!! Plzzzzzzzz

ruskoofficial
If anyone sees a dj playin my nu shit thats not me @clipzy @jakeshench or @diplo:: break their limbs plz
"
loool i remember this, was at that utr halloween rave with shy, hype, sub focus, skream, wiley and 1000 others. back when you could get 101 top djs/mcs at a night for an affordable price.

i miss matter : (

Is this another thread where some random dude says mistabishi is a sound guy, but the op is actually mistabishi in disguise, so then we all like mistabishi again and mistabishi can mistabishi

Is this another thread where some random dude says mistabishi is a sound guy, but the op is actually mistabishi in disguise, so then we all like mistabishi again and mistabishi can mistabishi

Unfortunately not, no. Its UFOS (for all you DOA heads).

Back
Top Bottom