"I make 120,000 k a year but can't recall the last time we went out for dinner"

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Jwood27, May 9, 2014.

1. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i forgot what the fk i was doing today damn it. and now i want a steak. with fries damn it. in redlight! OH MY DAYS some spazzing in redlight might be in order tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

So wish I could join you. Although, a steak house around Leidseplein would be Squark factor 11!

4. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Dont fucking get me started Karl, im lucky to go out once a week for chow, let alone a decent dinner. My diet is half leftover KFC after we close and half ham n cheese sandwiches, most of which dont even have mayo. I mean, its been years since the last time a had a steak, let alone a decent one. What does fettucini marinara actually taste like? i forgot. I could go for a trailer kebab right now even, but im not fucking old enough to drive and the parents would hate to see me stabbed.

Absolute fucking wank. Never ever complain about any lack of spare cash if your stupid enough to spend 45k a year on something you can get for less than 1k. Best start my asshole. Im not saying public schools are any better but you cant tell me Lord Cuntsworth provides a 50 times better education. bollocks.

bn14 and groelle like this.
  5. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

6. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

^^^this.

apart im old enough to drive but dont got money for gas -.-

7. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Well, I make £9.535 a year. poor as fuck.

8. logikz

Re: "I make 120,000 k a year but can't recall the last time we went out for dinner"

WHAT IN THE FUCK MANIA what has left you so squalid!?!? you do not live a life worthy of a man of your stature!!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i dont know what you lot is on about, i buy heron and crack for over 2000 euros a month, i also live offa steak and shrimp and fucking sangiovese

9. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Re: "I make 120,000 k a year but can't recall the last time we went out for dinner"

i love me a bit of hyperbol, and im sure you do too. in fact, i actually attempted to immitate your style a bit. notice the lack of topic flow and cohesion?
    In reality the dinners me and the rest of the fam make are pretty reasonable, and only have to eat the leftover kfc a couple nights a week since being a part timer. Still, actually good meals are few and far between.

10. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

^ you're really a 34 year old, dnb elitist hunter paedo aint ya?

11. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

Heron and crack aren't cool, Karl. Get off that shit!

Money is gey

12. logikz

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW IM 33. thirty-four next month... and probably five after that. but still. i wonder, should i be a father by now? in fact, am i a father. you know, there was always... there was always the question of that italian girl, she was a virgin and that. until she met me. and you know what theyre like with abortion. pretty good copy mania, and i forget you work at KFC. i take it you still live at home and your obesity hasnt quite kicked in yet? make the most of it buddy. and if your parents try to stab you, you tell them i said no. stop, you should say. never stab me, im a real boy. and karl says for you not to stab me any more.
    but youd be surpirsed how nice people get if you just stab them a little.
    heres a little diddy i think radddddddd

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  13. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

You're 33? Damn, you old. :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  14. logikz

of course im old. its the rule on the internet. never ever be young. i hate young. and i hate girls. OK GOTTA GO SMOKE HERON ITS FRIDAY XX

groelle likes this.
  15. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

hf with that.

and everyone knows you love girls so stfu.

logikz likes this.
  16. logikz

very well, BUT IM STILL SHIT OLD. cant take that away from ancient eldricht log senior. bit of talkingg about myself in third person should land me some botchos, right, botchos love when you talk about yourself in third person, preferrably with a "the". the ultimate is "the chad", dont you find?

so i was just out skating these wooden benches and whilst theyre really high, and i was trying to k-grind, i 50-50d one, and almost boardslide on the other, its just i cant get my head around how to get out of the board slide. skateboard revelation though: your front foot, dont be afraid to have that all the way up the bolts when doing grinds, or even flip tricks, i swear my heel flip is right up there. ive always been like when i do a trick id always been taught the further back you front foot, the better, but, as it turns out, thats COMPLETELY wrong. on a scale of how good i am at skateboarding where 0 is a girl and 10 is someone who can effortlessly 50-50 that bench and flip out into manual (you must admit, thats pretty hench, but not 10 like torey pudwill or anything, that level is not even on my scale) im a 3. a shaky 3. could be less.

17. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

obviously the guy they quoted in the article is a fucking idiot. he looks like one too. I think the reason some rich parents send their kid to public schools is because they fear that their kid will not do as well in life if they don't... Well if your kid is dumb then he's not gonna get far anyway and sending him to a public school won't do anything except make him speak like a twat put a massive hole in your bank account.

I know loads of people that I went to school with that are doing really well for themselves and mine was a technology college, a comprehensive school that accepts everyone.

Fuck sending my kids to a public school when im older even if I had the money, would rather buy sports cars!

18. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

the title of this thread should be either

"I make 120,000 a year but can't recall the last time we went out for dinner"

or

"I make 120 k a year but can't recall the last time we went out for dinner"

just saying.lol

19. Rusket

Rusket Mix an blend

moskit, grow up you fucking weirdo :)

Moskit likes this.
  20. logikz

i want to practice pivots. thats is all.