I Made This - Jay Walker Showcase Mix. 13 original dnb & dubstep tracks 320 download

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Ive been wanting to do this for sometime and finally felt I had enough material to do a showcase mix featuring my latest and greatest productions. Its about 50/50 dnb & dubstep and has a couple of unheard new tunes called 'Oblivious' & 'Know 4 Sure'.

A majority of these tracks will be released digitally through our own label Passive/Aggressive this year, so add us up on the Soundcloud, you may get lucky and get a few freebies in the process!

imadethisartworkcover30.jpg

ALL TRACKS WRITTEN, PRODUCED AND MIXED BY J.ELLIS. *ALIEN GIRL IS AN UNOFFICIAL REMIX OF ED RUSH, OPTICAL & FIERCES'ALIEN GIRL'. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS. STRICTLY FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. 2011

Re: I Made This - Jay Walker Showcase Mix. 13 original dnb & dubstep tracks 320 downl

Absolutely wicked set! You got some serious beats mate. Downloading...

Re: I Made This - Jay Walker Showcase Mix. 13 original dnb & dubstep tracks 320 downl

I'm big into my jungle so the first two tunes are right up my alley. Have to say you've clearly got a knack for bringing back jungle grooves..always thought the 'everyday junglist' and 'chopper' rhythms were underused. Also mad props for the spin-back before that huge amen tune! I have no idea why so many people stick to one or two beats when there were shit loads of em around at the time!

And big respect for that Dread Bass remix...

Last edited:

Nice one rudeboy, really appreciate you taking the time to listen an give a bit of feedback. Sound Killa & Disconnect are hopefully gonna be out by end of spring, maybe sooner!

I'm big into my jungle so the first two tunes are right up my alley. Have to say you've clearly got a knack for bringing back jungle grooves..always thought the 'everyday junglist' and 'chopper' rhythms were underused. Also mad props for the spin-back before that huge amen tune! I have no idea why so many people stick to one or two beats when there were shit loads of em around at the time!

And big respect for that Dread Bass remix...

Nice one mate, gonna have a listen tonight. and will give you feedback on all the tracks. We need to see some more mixes like this

BIG. im on this mate

brilliant this jay , not really a pubstep fan but you got me lol , first 2 tracks are murder ;)

BIG BIG BIG!!
only got to oblivious but this is tight so far man, loving your productions, still rinsing out that dred bass remix, just got the digital remix from the passive aggressive sc as well so thats gonna be getting played out, keep em comin!!!

Downloading as we speak.
I'll be sure to post a few comments in the foreseeable future!

BIG BIG BIG!!
only got to oblivious but this is tight so far man, loving your productions, still rinsing out that dred bass remix, just got the digital remix from the passive aggressive sc as well so thats gonna be getting played out, keep em comin!!!

Awesome bro, massive props for checking the mix an really glad your diggin the production. Plenty of these tunes are gonna be coming out digitally this year on our own label with Oblivious shaping up as 1st release.

hope you enjoyed the rest of the mix!

Back
Top Bottom