I made something again!

Intro could do with some more cool sounds, maybe try experimenting with Camel Alchemy and turning some images you like into sound to accompany what you have right now because I feel like that melody carries on too much and gets repetitive.
That bulldup to the drop is great though! Rest of the track is working as well :),

Thanks man! I don't own Alchemy I'm afraid but I gotcha' :) I toyed around with some stuff to make the intro more interesting but nothing turned out to be great so I left it at this!

I don't have an opinion about the intro; it's not wowing me necessarily, but there's nothing wrong with it? Anyway, really great drop. The track progresses nicely to the breakdown, and then to the second drop, which is also great but not as big as the first...

I don't guess I've got much of a critique. I do feel like there's room for a bit like more to go on. Maybe just a few vocal samples?

Still, I'd be very happy to have made a tune like this...

Cheers for the feedback, kdk! I'm with you on that it perhaps feels 'empty' at times now that I listen back to it. I'll have to keep that in mind for me next project! Also ty for the compliments ;>

Good build up to the first drop and it hits nice and hard. I think the intro is fine really. I love those synthy panning stabs, very nice. Great melody and the track is really clean overall. Only criticism is you could have build to the 2nd breakdown a bit more, it kinda comes by surprise. Good stuff as always from you !

Surreal to be watching Boba Fett dance to this ! :)

Great synth work on this. I think on the top layers of your synth, you could make them a bit wider. Maybe with chorus, saturation, or stereo widening.

Back
Top Bottom