I made some tunes (comments appreciated)

Well done sir. What do you use to produce?
Thank you for the kind words :)

Well Metronome was on logic and Break Shift on reason. I would make more tunes in logic but my mac is really starting to show it's age. Reason was also the thing I started on so I have kinda stuck with it ever since and it has served me pretty well. Though the lack of some decent plugins does frustrate me. I really wanna get massive but Native Instruments doesn't seem to give a shit about reason

You sir, have gained a SC follower. Loving these, your low freq work is well nice. Drums have great groove, good fill-ins, nice background layers. Far better than I could ever produce so I'm not really sure about any improvements.

Thanks for all the comments :) It's nice to know that people like what I'm doing atm

People often tell me my tracks need more space and atmos and stuff in my tracks so it's good to hear that you like these ones

Loving the Break Shift. Loving this minimal feel, yet basses are effectively heavy. I would def play this out.

Break shift is fucking insane, had a huge smile on my face while listening to it and observing my cupboard door having a seizure from half way across the room. I don't have any feedback to improve it as I think it sounds perfect the way it is. Great energy drum work is on point love the little edits, bass work is great aswell sounds top notch would not have been out of place in any of the mixes I've heard lately or even out of place out in Fabric. I agree with the other comment saying to get this signed ASAP!

Metronome I have exactly the same thoughts for but would love for you to add more vartiety on the bassline delving in and out with maybe a more fuller sub but I know the vibe you're going for and I have to say it works well aswell (big fan of the atmosphere and overall vibe)

Great work overall dropped you a follow.

Break shift is fucking insane, had a huge smile on my face while listening to it and observing my cupboard door having a seizure from half way across the room. I don't have any feedback to improve it as I think it sounds perfect the way it is. Great energy drum work is on point love the little edits, bass work is great aswell sounds top notch would not have been out of place in any of the mixes I've heard lately or even out of place out in Fabric. I agree with the other comment saying to get this signed ASAP!

Metronome I have exactly the same thoughts for but would love for you to add more vartiety on the bassline delving in and out with maybe a more fuller sub but I know the vibe you're going for and I have to say it works well aswell (big fan of the atmosphere and overall vibe)

Great work overall dropped you a follow.

Cheers man yeah break shift is definitely the newer of the two and I think it shows. Most of metronome was done about 4 years ago but I finally decided to bite the bullet and just get it finished. I think I'm just glad that it is finished now to be honest. I do know what you mean though, the bass could definitely be better, fuller and gel together a bit more but it's one of those things that I kinda just wanna leave in the past now if you get my drift

Back
Top Bottom