i made a little mistake when uploading the b2b special

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i didnt think hype was on there but stuck on disc one today and its got like 45 mins of andy c and hype.

on closer inspection the disc says hype in fucking huge letters lol

sorry im uploading now,

PS. its a phat set, and despite what it says andy c is on there lol

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
yeah i was at work today and stuck on simon bassline smith when i was on my lunch break, and then shabbas there going whos ready for dj hype i was like what the fuck.

they got andy c on there as well which might get them into trouble,

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
They soooooo lied about not having Andy C on there, he's not on the CD in big letters but GQ's clearing saying "the baddest back to back, Andy C & Hype" and other shit like that.
One Nation are gunna be in trouble!!!!!!!!!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
They soooooo lied about not having Andy C on there, he's not on the CD in big letters but GQ's clearing saying "the baddest back to back, Andy C & Hype" and other shit like that.
One Nation are gunna be in trouble!!!!!!!!!
u can tell its andy c because of the tunes being dropped, and the fact that there is three tunes playing and scratching at the same time.

hypes good but he aint that good

i think the andy c hype set was very dissapointing was listening live in the crowd. ive herd them smash it bfe on a b2b and this was not one of them times.

andy c hype

transmission 05

awwwwww

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
The One Nation Valentines 06 (I think) with Det & Fearless is a smasher as well. Although the Transmission 05 is blatantly the best.