I made a house

I'm not that familiar with house, so take everything I say with a spoon of salt :p
i like it! everything seems to sit nicely, i cant really say something to annoys me or that i hear that doesnt sound well...
But I did expect something different around 2.18. The break that fits perfect, but after that, i expect something different, something a bit more bass heavy. That is just my opinion, it sounds very nice the way it is!

I'm not that familiar with house, so take everything I say with a spoon of salt :p
i like it! everything seems to sit nicely, i cant really say something to annoys me or that i hear that doesnt sound well...
But I did expect something different around 2.18. The break that fits perfect, but after that, i expect something different, something a bit more bass heavy. That is just my opinion, it sounds very nice the way it is!

Haha cheers man! Glad you like it. I know what you mean, it gets a bit samey, i guess i ran out of ideas :eek:

I'm guessing progressive just means doing your own thing and not being very influenced by existing producers.
I also quite like the track, but I'm not familiar with the genre either.
House does often seem to get a bit samey. I guess you could call it 'minimal' and that would make it ok.
I agree that it could probably use a bit more sub. Also, I find house benefits a lot from hi hats/shakers on the offbeat, and then more layers of hats and shakers on top: two or even three layers total, all doing different things.

I'm guessing progressive just means doing your own thing and not being very influenced by existing producers.
Haha exact opposite as it turns out. check out the beatport prog house charts and you'll see what i mean.

Tunes alright, good job. The chord progression doesnt feel that engaging, and the reese thing sounds a bit slow and lazy. I'd say lsten to more house tunes and figure out how they make tunes more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom