I love you production forum

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
It needed to be said, I couldn't have this tension building up inside of me.

I should name names but I don't want to miss anyone out :|

Actually I'll give it my best try.

Kama
Revtech
Miszt
Groelle
Logikz
subprime
muzza
marlok
richie stix
ali^
gloxxy
dnbkingz
t leaf

and alllllll the other guys who I accidentally missed out.

Edit: AND MR FLETCH, and ART FX! AND KRISPY AND NOT FORGETTING LUCIDUK (dunno how I forgot lucid.....)
and phat sam!

Last edited:
Big ups, I looked into a bunch of other forums and NONE other has a production section like this! :lighter:

i would say u missed me out but ive only been here less than a month lol....but i will say its deffo the best prod forum ive seen.
helped me a lot in my music, wouldnt be the producer i am without u all

peace!

i think its because weve all realized the discussion is largely philosophical. you cant tell someone how to write drum and bass just as little as you can tell a blind man what color is like (not a terribly imaginative simile there). i think alot of the time i post in here cos its my main interest, my hobby if you like, so its more for my own entertainment than it is to actually help someone else. reflections.

i think its because weve all realized the discussion is largely philosophical. you cant tell someone how to write drum and bass just as little as you can tell a blind man what color is like (not a terribly imaginative simile there). i think alot of the time i post in here cos its my main interest, my hobby if you like, so its more for my own entertainment than it is to actually help someone else. reflections.

damn straight...

I love the production forum too
It's helped me get ahead in production in so many different ways, some real helpful people on here
Mad respect to all of you

It needed to be said, I couldn't have this tension building up inside of me.

I should name names but I don't want to miss anyone out :|

Actually I'll give it my best try.

Kama
Revtech
Miszt
Groelle
Logikz
subprime
muzza
marlok
richie stix
ali^
gloxxy
dnbkingz
t leaf

and alllllll the other guys who I accidentally missed out.

love you too dickhead!! haha.... *crywanks*

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

RR ur off my list.

YouGonnaGetLoved.jpg

Wanye.jpg
Wanye.jpg
Wanye.jpg
Wanye.jpg
Wanye.jpg

In all seriousness tho.....This is one of the best forums out there. When I first joined I didnt have a clue what I was doing, but everyone on here made me feel welcome, and even tho some of the questions I asked were "noob" everyone still took the time to explain stuff to me and help me out.

My productions wouldnt be anywhere near where they are today without this place.....you all have a special place in my heart.

Back
Top Bottom