I love It when I throw a Whitey !!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Oh yeah now that is value for money when ya can't even sit up without feeling dizzy is it not ?? He he he he he he ...gimmie some sugar will ya !!!!!:mr_cool:

2. soundgirl

soundgirl Queen of the Stupids

i've never done it myself, even when drinking too. but i've seen so many others do it. we were all out in the car once and this guy went proper pale, got the sweats, mumbled something and got out of the car. next thing we know he's holding onto the bumper of my car, puking his guts up and farting at the same time!! it's the most revolting sound i've ever heard, but it was hilarious after we knew he was okay.

3. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Only had one whitey, and that was after a combination of weed, pills, mushrooms and Squarepusher (y)

:teeth:

4. mesh

mesh Active Member

had a ripper about 4 years ago after a bit of a bender, tried to hit a bar for a third night running.
    :violin:
    not so smart, i got real nauseous and shakey, felt better after about 15 hours sleep though

5. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

I love it when a plan comes together

[​IMG]

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Jokes Serum. You ledge! I've only almost gone fuck up. I was gettin mash up at my mates when i felt dizzy. I decided to lie down. Sweat then poured ouuta my face then i felt fine. Propa BAZZZAAAAAAAR

7. Radius

THat is a proper whitey...you can feel them coming like I did on friday...( only had about 6 in 16yrs of partying) was'nt a throw up thing; -was a lose consciousness if sugar not eaten thing.....Chcocalate, sugar, cake it all staves off teh whitey...though not eating all day tehn hitting teh beeers and smokes was propbably not teh best idea.....:monkey: gotta love those buzzing yellow lights you get across your vision as you edge towards out 4 the count !!!!!!!!!!!

8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Ney not a good idea at all. reciepe for disaster.

9. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

the worst when i was very young and i fucked up royaly. had to be in and my dad had a massive go at me for being late (yes young). i wasnt paying any attention to him and then i fell off the door handle i was leaning on. the reason i he was so pissed was that he had ordered pizza.........oh yes i had scored!!! moooonnnnchies

10. Tom500

Tom500 Member

I had a really bad one when I was about 16, just after we finished our GCSE's! It put my off herb for life, couldn't stand the smell of it for years.

We were round a mates house celebrating finishing our exams, and a mate went off a brought a load of draw. We decided to do a lung and all I can remember was one of the lads saying I'm going to get you fucked up, and he did. Next thing I knew I was sitting in a garden chair starring at a pool of my own puke in a kind of living coma! while rain was soaking me through! Someone decided I need to walk it off so they basically picked me up a dragged my now limp legs around the garden, leaving score marks in the grass. The worst thing was I was fully aware but couldn't do shit about it! And Cypress Hill was playing on the stereo, singing 'I want to get high, so high' and all I was thinking was how am I going to get home.

11. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

maaaaan get off dat shit, in Finland we get high on BEER! :lol:

[​IMG]

12. Radius

:jerkit: You and your unseeing hands pah !!! Everyman do him ting a likkle way different :lamur: no worries mate Beer is good too...but I'm not judging you for drinking extract of plant from the same family as ganja !!!! (Hops are in the Cannabis family ladies......)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  13. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

I once ended up curled up in a ball in my mate's bathroom.

Apparently, I was there for 4 hours.

14. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Hit the gym jack :)

15. mesh

mesh Active Member

yeah i did that in mate's laundry, i swear i could hear my own brain-waves

:shittin:

16. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

When you get older you'll understand the true power of the dark side of the force!

17. Indi

Ez Zeek, long time no speak, how's it hanging? (y)

Anyways back on topic folks. I remember when I went to a Paul Weller gig (don't ask), and I had a rather weighty chunk of resin in my pocket. There was security checks on the door so I put it in my mouth to hide it, but some geez behind me taps me on the shoulder and makes me jump, and I accidently swallow it.
    So I'm on the floor thinking what am I gonna do, because pretty soon I'm gonna be well mash up, and I get this genius idea that if I drink some beers quickly it will make me puke the chunk of ganj up. So off I goes to the bar to order 4 pints of Uri Geller which I procede to drink in about 10 minutes. But it doesn't work. I've now ingested about a quarter of resin and 4 pints of Ol' Steely in about half an hour.
    And not before long there I am, laying on the floor curled up in a ball, with chronic stomach pains, completley off my fucking tits, with my bro stood over me pointing and laughing. And the following day trying to survive one of the most painful hangovers I think I've ever endured.

True story

18. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

Slightly to the left, ma man.

MSc = Stress, that's all I have to say on the matter.

I want to start a HipHop label later this year.

Yourself? When you comin home?

19. Indi

Fuck nose matee, I'm having a good time out here (see some of my piccies
    http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=22608 (y) ) so prolly not fer a while yet. Maybe try an get back for around crimbo time, maybe make it down to Breakneck or something in the Big Smoke. Nothing certain though.

20. Radius

Zeeky Deeks story reminds me of a Hawkwind do I went to when I was 14...actually smoked myself sober, and beleive me there were BARE whitey casualties...smoke was so thick in teh air !!!