I LOVE FISH STICKS. P.S This thread is pwopa Village People

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
It has only just occurred to me how relevant the rules to "the game" are to modern society.

Rule 1: You are playing The Game.
You, along with everyone else in the world, always is, always has been,
and always will be playing The Game. Neither awareness nor consent is required to play.

Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
Loss is temporary; as soon as you forget about The Game you stop losing.
The objective of The Game is to forget that it exists. Good luck.

Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced.
Every time you think about The Game, and hence lose, you must say so.
This is the only rule that can be broken, but do you really need to cheat..?
do you not think?

you're a part of society whether you like it or not, as much as you may not want to be, you have no choice, the only way to not be is to not exist.

We're all players in an unwinnable game, and as much as the select few may try to win, because it's implied you can (american dream anyone?) it is a game after all, but there are no winners, and there never will be

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: The Game

ive escaped 'the game' thus far and will continute to do so until well until it is forced upon me, alt. until someone holds me down and kisses me on the mouth. gently. its some kind of compulsive thing right? when someone says 'the game' youre not supposed to think of the 'the game' and therefore youve lost kind of thing? no thanks, daffy enough as it is. its taken me years to stop thinking about the bus of the undead. it has plauged me something horrible but i recovered with the use of vitamins, healthy old vitamin c. and vitamin h. not much those two cant fix tbh. a mate of mine died yesterday, she was in spain and we dont really know what happened yet. but i went straight to my dealer and lost the money on the way. had to get it on credit. dont even know how to feel about anna just yet. guess it takes time. these things sneak up on you. anyway im about to start the morning with valium and redwine.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

the game is fucking stupid and so is everyone that plays it.
i mean really? connect 4 is a game, buckaroo is a game, the game isn't a game. its just called one. something to keep fucktards partially occupied till they die.

it has no relevance to society and quite frankly your negative attitude is your downfall.
u mention nobody can win, really well what would u class as being a winner in life?
being happy? well u won't ever get it with that attitude/

most people are tools of the corporations, the endless marketing and constant social engineering has made us slaves to consumerism, even our emotions are manufactured by the media and hollywood who bombard us with mind numbing entertainment, which makes us walk through life without knowing whats really happening. now that i have all this information i shall laugh at those who don't know but am still going to live my life as a complete double standard.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

most people are tools of the corporations, the endless marketing and constant social engineering has made us slaves to consumerism, even our emotions are manufactured by the media and hollywood who bombard us with mind numbing entertainment, which makes us walk through life without knowing whats really happening. now that i have all this information i shall laugh at those who don't know but am still going to live my life as a complete double standard.
FUCKING THIS! I walk down the street looking at people thinking "pfft, these people aren't tuned in, they're not aware of the way we're being fucked left, right, centre and sideways" then i walk into the shop and buy a can of coke.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

surely being aware and not doing anything about it makes you a bigger fucktard
what the fuck am i supposed to do about it? walk up to Mr Cameron himself and say "Hey! hey you! stop fucking us...please?"

I'm just another insignificant dot being told how to live my life despite the fact that i'm not even here by choice. Democracy is an illusion, people like us have no input into how the world works, we're just the players, no...we're just the pieces...

....AND FUCK YOU! I'M THE CAR, I'M ALWAYS THE FUCKING CAR!!...you can be the iron or some shit.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist

Live in a van, grow dreadlocks and talk about the medicinal properties of weed a lot aught to do the trick init.

Fuck the system, I'm not having a shower!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

see its that attitude
oh what can i do im just 1 person
well there is groups of people trying to achieve a social revolution. u could join them

dont be a part of the problem be part of the solution.

capitalism isn't a good system but its the best one we have

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist

FUCKING THIS! I walk down the street looking at people thinking "pfft, these people aren't tuned in, they're not aware of the way we're being fucked left, right, centre and sideways" then i walk into the shop and buy a can of coke.
:slayer: Thats the one.

surely being aware and not doing anything about it makes you a bigger fucktard
You're way off the mark with that thought.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist

Grow your own vegetables, wear tie dye clothing, make busking your main source of income, refuse to neuter your dogs and post inspiring quotes on Facebook from your smart phone.

Smash the fascist state, wooo!!

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist

see its that attitude
oh what can i do im just 1 person
well there is groups of people trying to achieve a social revolution. u could join them

dont be a part of the problem be part of the solution.

capitalism isn't a good system but its the best one we have
Most of the people trying for change really don't have a clue whats going on or what they're trying to do, which isn't necessarily a problem if you're on the right tracks, but it makes it harder for other people to associate with them.

Capitalism is shit, and despite getting us here it's clearly not the best system available is it.