I love DNB shirts

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
If you could get an "i love DNB" shirt for 15 quid, would anyone be interested?

I know a website where i can design the logo and you get it on your shirt for 15 quid, if people are interested, id do it.

- ive made one for me and some friends, and they look good !

moriaty

VIP Junglist
yes, id like one with "I love dnb, but only from underground artists that sound like mainstream, but are actually keeping it real, not like them fakes, and only if its not released for six months."

yeah, that'd show the love i have for the scene.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I love my blue and white "Junglist Movement" T-Shirt that I bought from Juno. Asside from that I have an aging "Junglist" T-Shirt that I bought from a street vender outside of Bassrush 3 in Washington DC in ~1996. And then I have a UK 'Ardkore T-Shirt that I had made up by a carnival air brush artist which no longer fits me... but soon shall once again thanks to the gym sessions.

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
my mate tommy got a knock off metalheadz tee. its just black with the logo on the chest. i reckon hed get the stairs for that

:lol:

You think I should I reframe from telling Goldie I have made a dubstep remix of Timeless????

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
ONLY T-SHIRT I BOUGHT IN THE LAST FEW MONTH IS A WILEY ONE
THIS IS IT

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Chlose any pics of you repping your t shirt? Or perhaps even just it lying on your bed while you pull a sultry topless pose?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
ROCK MAN, ILL TAKE ONE OF THEM "MUTANT DJ'S" TSHIRTS OFF U MAN

yeh thats cool man... getting another batch printed as we speak actually... they're are going for £8 at the moment.... try and get down to the night on the 10th December.... we will have 3 of them that we can give out for free.... S/M/L....

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
yeh thats cool man... getting another batch printed as we speak actually... they're are going for £8 at the moment.... try and get down to the night on the 10th December.... we will have 3 of them that we can give out for free.... S/M/L....

YEAH, IF I CAN GET DOWN IM THERE, IF NOT ILL SEND U SOME CASH IN THE POST
MEDIUM SIZE MAN

Last edited:
Top Bottom