"I know who I am, what about you?"

JimJapBap

Who's lookin forward to the golden one's forthcoming lp/tunes. Have only heard a few bits, but from what i've heard im loving it. All the latest/forthcoming headz releases have been top class too. Only thing i don't understand is why metaphor got dropped from the label. Took too long to release perhaps (which seems to be the only problem with the headz label now, RELEASE THEM SHITS FASTER!!)

JimJapBap said:
Who's lookin forward to the golden one's forthcoming lp/tunes. Have only heard a few bits, but from what i've heard im loving it. All the latest/forthcoming headz releases have been top class too. Only thing i don't understand is why metaphor got dropped from the label. Took too long to release perhaps (which seems to be the only problem with the headz label now, RELEASE THEM SHITS FASTER!!)

Meth 59 - Hive
Krush/ Against the Grain :rinsed:

Well looking forward to this album, out of all the old timers still around like Goldie, Dillinja, Photek, Lemon D etc. Goldie is really one of the few who has stayed true to their older sound instead of pandering to the current market to sell more records and for that he gets maximum respect. It still has that distinctive sound and despite using different engineers over the years you can still instantly recognise it as Goldie (y)

Last edited:
V Matt said:
Well looking forward to this album, out of all the old timers still around like Goldie, Dillinja, Photek, Lemon D etc. Goldie is really one of the few who has stayed true to their older sound instead of pandering to the current market to sell more records and for that he gets maximum respect. It still has that distinctive sound and despite using different engineers over the years you can still instantly recognise it as Goldie (y)

You got a very good point there.

sounds excellent, and has anyone else dragged Timeless out lately? Damn that album is so good, anyone who hasn't checked this needs to get a copy.

Back
Top Bottom