I know its way too early but Ram@Matter

yeah 13 squids now indeedy. No early birdy tickets for me. You decided whther or not you're coming yet? You dun know it'll be sickness :)

are youu?
i really really want to go.
never seen andy c, and really want to
however most of my friends rather go to the hospitality night @ matter. :(
and im not really bothered by it, because ive been to tons already.

i might just buy one and do what nuera is doing lol.

are youu?

Yep indeedy :)
Friends are lames on things like this, mine are exactly the same really. Can't your friends go to both?!

money issues i gather as i live in leicester and probs cost about 50 for everything ( tickets, train, etc )

Try your best to go. Then when Rams at Matter in 10 years you can say you were at the first one ever! (y)

And you need to see Andy C soon. The atmosphere he creates is unique, and its even more exaggerated at Ram. I was wondering though, to people who've been to a Shogun, does Friction get the same kinda response? I'd guess he does.

Try your best to go. Then when Rams at Matter in 10 years you can say you were at the first one ever! (y)

And you need to see Andy C soon. The atmosphere he creates is unique, and its even more exaggerated at Ram. I was wondering though, to people who've been to a Shogun, does Friction get the same kinda response? I'd guess he does.

Are you going then?

I think Friction gets a massive response at Shogun's & wherever really but he doesn't get the same as Andy C. When I've been to Ram @ the End, so many people leave after Andy's finished, which people don't do at Shogun. They seem to go for the whole night whereas at Ram, alot of people only go to see Andy C.

are youu?

how can u have never seen the legend that is? i can honestly say if u think it may be all hype surrounding him, its not he trully is the one

anyhu if u aint seen andy rock it then y r u even considering missing out on this? tonnes of my m8s r clocking up to this and will most probs have an after party / chill out / mix / come down.

look forward to it!

are youu?

i might just buy one and do what nuera is doing lol

U know it makes sense :)
We can form our own cru.

(y)

fookin hell forgot about this
may have to get my ticket soon n try n get some people together for this one, if the last ram was anything to go by this should be sick, still havnt been to matter yet either

yeah he does. imo i generally prefer a friction mix over an andy one. i rate his tune selection more, although both of them are sick

how can u have never seen the legend that is? i can honestly say if u think it may be all hype surrounding him, its not he trully is the one

anyhu if u aint seen andy rock it then y r u even considering missing out on this? tonnes of my m8s r clocking up to this and will most probs have an after party / chill out / mix / come down.

look forward to it!

ahaha i will def take your word for it!

U know it makes sense :)
We can form our own cru.

(y)

ahaha makes sense init?

Back
Top Bottom