I know its way too early but Ram@Matter

man i am so there!
i dont know what room to go to!
it all looks sooo good.
you bough your ticket already??

YEH, got my ticket today. Mate bought it for me.

haha, you don't know what room to go to?! Just make sure you're in room 1 for Andy. The rest don't really matter. ;)

Only jokin, looking to check the dubstep out too. Apparently the system isn't very well suited for house and stuff because the bass is so heavy. Sure DNB will fit in nicely then!!

YEH, got my ticket today. Mate bought it for me.

haha, you don't know what room to go to?! Just make sure you're in room 1 for Andy. The rest don't really matter. ;)

Only jokin, looking to check the dubstep out too. Apparently the system isn't very well suited for house and stuff because the bass is so heavy. Sure DNB will fit in nicely then!!

yeh of course, i wouldnt miss andy c but i do want to check commix b2b d-bridge, wouldnt mind seeing plastician either.
ill have to get my ticket very soon then~!

I just got my tickets this morning, they are on earlybird, £10 each. It's on 6th of Feb.

I went to www.matterlondon.com to get mine. Apologies if this thread has been done already!

Room 1

Andy C
Fabio
Chase and Status
Goldie
Hype
Subfocus
Red One
Noisia
GQ
MC Dynamite
MC Fats
MC IC3

Room 2

Skream
Caspa
Commix b2b D Bridge
Plastician
Culture Shock
Xample
Youngsta

MC Crazy D
Rod Aslan
Justyce

10pm-6am
£10 Early Bird Advance
£13 Standard Advance
£15 on the door

TICKETS -
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?reg...terface=matter

www.matterlondon.com
www.ramrecords.com

EDIT: TAKEN FROM THE OTHER THREAD. BIG UP WHOEVER FOUND THIS. CANT QUITE REMEMBER. HAHA.

It was me!!

Ive not been to Matter yet but it looks like a fukin sick venue.... its in the dome so security will be tight.... Cant wait to hit it.... and its only 10min away from my house!!! YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!

apparently it's in the middle of nowhere as far as socialable drinking establishments are concerned. or so i am lead to believe.

there are alot of bars and restaurants inside the o2. tonnes of em actually. but it is standard london bar prices so not the best reli. but definately do-able and if u aint been to the o2 b4 its worth having a walk round a few of em and having a couple of bevs b4 u go matter which will charge same amount for drinks aswell i wud assume.

im well looking forward to this!

Can't believe I missed this thread the past couple of days!

Been to matter a few times recently, and I can assure you all - you'll love it. Security is rock solid there (bunch of gigantic polish blokes that don't mess around), and the sound system they've got is a thing of poetic bloody beauty - my mate had to leave because she's got a dodgy heart and the bass was playing havoc with it.

Best bet for drinking has surely gotta be unmarked bottle of booze on the jubilee line on the way...

I'll be seeing you lot there - wouldn't miss this one for the world! We'll be the bunch of stereotypical-looking students.

I think as long as the crowd isnt the same as playaz, it will be a good night there. Only 20minutes from home too, perfect. Cant wait, gonna be sick!

But as someone else said, it just isnt the end.

Back
Top Bottom