DnB I know I should be workin` on that competiton track but this one had to be finished first :D

You got cool drum sound on this one, I don't like the reece bass synth so much and the intro / bridge sounds like it's missing the strings/pads on top. You just need to write more tunes, youll get there sooner or later, keep at it you clearly have talent.

Reece in the beginning sounds fine to me. I would do more automation with it though. Like Mr. Logizk said an arpeggio, strings or pad would sound good. I think your mix is a bit off balance and you try and get your hats and perks louder, or everything else more quiet rather. It is a cool track overall with well made parts they just need a better mix down. Now that this mix was all that bad.

i like it. the intro could use more. and something in the meat for a change up. more percussion, drop the reece out here and there. this could be a good tune, dont stop working on it.

Reece in the beginning sounds fine to me. I would do more automation with it though. Like Mr. Logizk said an arpeggio, strings or pad would sound good. I think your mix is a bit off balance and you try and get your hats and perks louder, or everything else more quiet rather. It is a cool track overall with well made parts they just need a better mix down. Now that this mix was all that bad.
Thank you for listening and opinion. I´m not sure about the mix tho... I was listening everywhere possible and I was pretty much Ok with how it sounds but maybe I just don´t have the distance from the track anymore ... Heard it like milion times already :D

i like it. the intro could use more. and something in the meat for a change up. more percussion, drop the reece out here and there. this could be a good tune, dont stop working on it.

Thanks for feedback. Well I will think about the muting reece in some parts but I´m afraid there is no more space for percussion... This track is pretty stacked already and anything I tried to add just turned bad....

Back
Top Bottom