Hi there
I kill sound
I also eat toy ass djs for lunch
I loath Dubstep
Been spinning since 94
Producing since 2003

I love this smiley--> :andy:
Who is that Andy C?
Must be a newer pic of him because I don't remember him looking all Gq. hahahahaha
Anyways.....
Nice to meet you all
Mix up soon
ez

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great feedback.
Allow me to elaborate on my Loathing of dubstep before the newskoolers attack me for having an opinion.
I respect dubstep (kindof). I mean it is a newer sound and seems to be overflowing the bandwagon with new heads.
Love to see anything electronic making a name for itself.
But fuck is it sloooooow. Puts me to sleep really.
I'm a everyday junglist and I need my speed(no meth pls).
I also don't understand why it is being pusheed right alongside DNB.
Granted the grimey basslines and what not, but the beats are nowhere alike. Sounds like acid mixed with heroin.
Get Dubstep out of the DNB room dammit!
Why are we loosing so many dnb dj's to this genre?
It makes :andy: Cry.......

Allow me to elaborate on my Loathing of dubstep before the newskoolers attack me for having an opinion.
I respect dubstep (kindof). I mean it is a newer sound and seems to be overflowing the bandwagon with new heads.
Granted the grimey basslines and what not, but the beats are nowhere alike. Sounds like acid mixed with heroin.

i personally think anything that makes :andy: cry is good! :D (i'm not a hater, he is big in the game and helped make it what it is today.... but i just think he's a sell out!)

anyway, back on point... i totally agree with what you say avbout dubstep and dnb being put together, pisses me right off! :chainsaw: i even like dubstep, but the two just don't belong together!

Dubstep and DNB nights FTW! Sorry but I can agree with either of you I love both genres about equally now, I love a dubstep set at a dnb night it just breaks it up a bit its nice an refreshing, I think it works better towards the end of the night or at the start tho, because as you said its pretty slow.

Dubstep and DNB nights FTW! Sorry but I can agree with either of you I love both genres about equally now, I love a dubstep set at a dnb night it just breaks it up a bit its nice an refreshing, I think it works better towards the end of the night or at the start tho, because as you said its pretty slow.

:rolleyes:

as i said, don't get me wrong... i love dubstep, but i don't understand the association with dnb all of a sudden?

first off....

how is andy c a sell out what did i miss mate!!

and sceondly yeah u can bounce to dubstep still cuz... and if ur fucked u can sway around like some kind of zombie its good for people on drugs

to me, its more variable and interesting than house or trance any day...

and sum people like randomer are just crossing boundries between breaks dubstep and jungle and mixing it up fully so i appretiate that shit

first off....

how is andy c a sell out what did i miss mate!!

and sceondly yeah u can bounce to dubstep still cuz... and if ur fucked u can sway around like some kind of zombie its good for people on drugs

to me, its more variable and interesting than house or trance any day...

and sum people like randomer are just crossing boundries between breaks dubstep and jungle and mixing it up fully so i appretiate that shit

cos he used to play bad boy tunes... now he just plays poppy, boring, crowd pleasing radio 1 drum and bass!

I have to agree : )

haahahhahahaha
I love watching the new kids TRY to dance to it. Amazing.
I had one bandwagoner tell me that he just skanks to it but I can't imagine him doing this one........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLPvbvnwETc&feature=related

If i saw someone doing that at a show I would piss myself laughing

Mate il break out the ska skank any time or place... i can do all the moves hahahahaha il b on stage at renegade doing that 1

Back
Top Bottom