I keep clicking 'Introduce Yourself' instead of 'Waffle'!

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Damn you faast!

You swapped the 'Introduce Yourself' and 'Waffle' forums in the forum list and I keep clicking 'Introduce Yourself' out of habit!

Is anyone else doing this too?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You haven't been through as many template changes as we have, there used to be this lovely little area, a review area, it was like somewhere to go and cool off where you wouldn't get bothered, no one went in there from 2005-2010, I used to go and sit in there for a bit on my own.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You haven't been through as many template changes as we have, there used to be this lovely little area, a review area, it was like somewhere to go and cool off where you wouldn't get bothered, no one went in there from 2005-2010, I used to go and sit in there for a bit on my own.
Ah, I see. A little bit of alone time looking at a screen with only the things you've written. Smoking a cig and drinking wine, and eating some cheese. Sitting in your comfortable leather chair. Arms raised behind your head...

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What the hell do you mena. If you played an English classic to me and asked me to translate it I'd be more than welcome, you let me down son

Take this for example, I'd translate this for you if you wanted

dnbforum

formerly faast...
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
By popular request, I bring you reviews: http://dnbforum.com/forums/reviews.62/

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
I thought there was something wrong, I kept on going into introduce yourself and thought it was just me being a retard and that the forum was always in this layout, thought I was going crazy haha