I jusy cooked this betches

moriaty

VIP Junglist
ta fuck is that ?!
a lump of mince on the right, but is that tortelini mexican style ? or squid rings ?
we had a massive barbie the other day. i love it when everyone thinks "theres not gonna be enough meat" and brings ton of the stuff, which results to a real sausage fest, and not teh bad kind.!

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I'm a fairly good cook, my dad taught me when I was younger. Once you know how to make a meal, Maccy D's and fish and chips just don't cut it no more. I'll post some of my recipes later (y)

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
i love cookin, but i tend to fry/roast everything
my metabolism can cope but the missus is always having a go

my deep fried hash browns in duck/goose fat are the ultimate accompaniment to a full english

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Following on from this, I'm gonna start a cooking thread and make it a sticky in the waffle section, free for anyone to post their recipes and ask for help (y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fantastic initiative indi, i will continue on that note and post my very own mascara thread. EAHEAHEAHEAHEAH

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ta fuck is that ?!
a lump of mince on the right, but is that tortelini mexican style ? or squid rings ?
we had a massive barbie the other day. i love it when everyone thinks "theres not gonna be enough meat" and brings ton of the stuff, which results to a real sausage fest, and not teh bad kind.!
gordo your such a whining gash dude :teeth:

yeap i like cooking though wtf is that fes!?!
Its a steak Fillet

With Summer squash, onions, mushrooms and garlic roasting on the grill.

ohh and a ceaser salad