I JUST SAW A MOTHERFUCKING DEER IN MY GARDEN?!

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Well i thought i was normal..

Then i thought, wait.. im not high? WTF! then it ran just as i whipped the phone out for a piccy lol

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
theres like an acre of woodland behind my house then massive field for farming then the A23..

Lived here all my life and never seen that before lol..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
heres what you shouldve done, you shouldve put the missus on all fours, shagged her from behind, open the window, stuck out the 12 gauge and fired both barrels, the girl shit herself ahhah fall off the bed and sprattle for a bit aheah

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
heres what you shouldve done, you shouldve put the missus on all fours, shagged her from behind, open the window, stuck out the 12 gauge and fired both barrels, the girl shit herself ahhah fall off the bed and sprattle for a bit aheah
its funny i was gtonna say the same thing, only with a ak1200. empty dem bana clips and then ask her whos the boss. u know who right?

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
hahhahaha!! Next time man... Next time.