i just lost lots of fuckin money

logikz

I Am Not The King
730 swedish kroner (65 quid)
straight out my pocket -> the street -> some lucky bastard.
i dont feel so good.
i will try to get wasted.

somebody fuckin cheer me up.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
730 swedish kroner (65 quid)
straight out my pocket -> the street -> some lucky bastard.
i dont feel so good.
i will try to get wasted.

somebody fuckin cheer me up.
Haha loooser! American Black Girl Voice
You ain’t got no kroner
You ain’t got no cash
You ain’t getting a bonner
Cause you can’t afford her gash

Drops mic

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
You guys were getting on me for necro bumping. Maybe it was just Radius who appears to like necro whatever.

There are 18 years of history here though.

logikz

I Am Not The King
i dont remember this, my memory is infallible, but theres a ton of shit i dont remember apparently. i have no idea what or where or why or how this happened.
i also had dinner in chinatown next to a bond villain in amsterdam in like 2015 and i dont remember that neither.
i also dont remember posting this topic, writing op, or this message.

i do remember finding a wallet on my way home from a party, it was a particularly good party, i got high, i got hoes, it was lit, but i had to leave early (had work the next day) and on the way, i find a wallet on the bottom step of this long ass staircase on the way home. it felt like an episode of candid camera, but i picked it up and there was around 300 eur in there. blew it all on a levis diesel skirt and jacket for my girlfirend and a nike tennis cap, then i took her honky tonkin for the rest of that money.

what a fking tool i was, who blows all their angel money on a hoe they already schmacky schmacked, wed been together for two years at that point, i couldnt fucking stand her even haha

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Haha similar story I was walking when I noticed a £20 on the floor then looking slightly further and noticed another one then another one and so on. Cant remember how much but it wasn't £300 maybe £120. I split the money with the girl I was with lol

We probably just got high 🤣

logikz

I Am Not The King
lol guess i lost money and amphetamine in a taxi the other night. and i don't know why i find this funny.
FUUUUUUUUCK billiams good buddy im so sorry to hear that, thats what this thread was about, originally, but what the hell bro.
also, im going to buy me some legal amphetamines today, so i can be super hyper mega laser.
its some heavy shit bro, no joke when theres bigger and bigger plants and its growing all over the world now and its so scary and spiders

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
BILLIAMS. WHAT. DO. YOU. KNOW. ABOUT. THAT. SONG
what song mate ? reffered to the "if we do not live for this…" quote ? there's a very old (early 90's) hc/gabber track called "best in the west" and its remix includes the sample. and i guess it's taken from a john wayne movie.

logikz

I Am Not The King
its not, its taken from a scifi movie that was supposed to be riding the wave of kubricks 2001 but was ludicrisly low in budget, bad writing, terrible directing, its about a space station where a red bouncing plastic pilates type ball becomes a threat and bounces on people, and the track that its sampled in is on nordic rave v.1 and i want to know that track, so if you can find it, please please pleeeeeeeeease hook me up??

what song mate ? reffered to the "if we do not live for this…" quote ? there's a very old (early 90's) hc/gabber track called "best in the west" and its remix includes the sample. and i guess it's taken from a john wayne movie.

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
its not, its taken from a scifi movie that was supposed to be riding the wave of kubricks 2001...

wow, that's interessting man. i know a few nerds still wondering where it comes from.
apart from the mentioned old gabber tune ("best in the west") there would be this one here:

(complete quote @ minute 4:00)

tho this track is not on the nordic rave compi.
gonna ask around in my circle of old rave bunnies, pretty sure someone will know.