I just launched a free app that geolocates electronic music events near you!

Great idea. I can't imagine this being of any extra use for people in their home towns, but this would definitely come in handy when in another city of even abroad. Only comment: the description says that you only show the best line ups from the best production companies - is this not subjective? Something you deem 'junk' may be an amazing event for somebody else. Or just because it's from an unknown promoter with local djs only doesn't mean the night will be vibes.

nice idea

better to let your users rate the parties and make their own minds up about whats best :) and gives them the opportunity to try sumthing different, rather than the same "mainstream" stuff over and over

although remember to put some checks in place to make sure the system doesn't get abused by those promoters that arnt adverse to a little sabotage...they do exist.

Great idea. I can't imagine this being of any extra use for people in their home towns, but this would definitely come in handy when in another city of even abroad. Only comment: the description says that you only show the best line ups from the best production companies - is this not subjective? Something you deem 'junk' may be an amazing event for somebody else. Or just because it's from an unknown promoter with local djs only doesn't mean the night will be vibes.

This is true I think I will be changing the wording of this.

Back
Top Bottom