I just got done by a police officer... or did i ?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by _MILLA, Jun 26, 2012.

1. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

WTF JUST HAPPENED TO ME! I NEED TO VENT!

im gonna start from the begginning... your opinions on this PLEASE!

SO
    im a care worker... i was driving through country lanes to get to a patient and on the road coming towards me was some prick in the middle of the road driving a vauxhall people carrier...
    he saw me at the last min and swerved.. i stuck my midddle finger up at him and screamed wanker out of the window..

a few seconds later, i looked in my mirror and i saw that he had slammed on his breaks and was getting out the car...

so , i did the same...

i was fumin by this point.. he was running up the road towards me i could see he wanted a fight so i jus shouted "what!?" and waited for a response.. he got all up in my face and then all of a suddern pulled out a police badge!?

knowing that it was only me an him in the lanes i thought fuck it.. strated screamin at him.. as it was his fault anyway... HE WAS THE BIGGEST CUNT I HAVE EVER MET!

he said he was gonna arrest me.. he started reading me my rights and i said shut the fuck up and he did... he said "you have the right to remain silent" and thats as far as he got..

anyway we argued for about a minute.. and a woman pulled up in a ford focus.....

he took the regisration of my car.. but nothing else ... didnt ask me my name or address..

and this is where it gets weird...

when i asked him for his name.. he refused.. when i asked him for his badge number , he refused.. when i asked to see his badge ... he flashed it at my quickly and then put it back in his pocket... when i asked to see it again, guess what?.. he refused...

anyway.. we contuined to scream at eachother.. i thought id try and push his buttons a bit so i went up in his face and said..

"you look like you wanna hit me mate"

just as i said that the ford focus started driving down the , he looked at it drive away then out of the blue, gripped me round the throat and said "go on..fuckin hit me you twat , fuckin hit me.. hit me... "

every single inch of me was thinkin drop the head on this twat!!! but instead i burst out laughing and said "you aint a fuckin cop!! your just a wally with a badge"...well that pisssed him right ff

anyway, i pushed him off me (to which he shouted assault).. i walked up to the focus and asked the woman if she just saw what he said and she denied it all.. turns out this woman knows him from her village... and when i said is he acctually a cop she said yes?! :/

anyway, we argued for a little while more , then he was jus babbling on about seeing me in court and i continued to be a dick to him ttellin him to fuck off and jog on... eventually after threating to arrest me god knows how many times, he walked off... i said im gna take your reg number and he just got in his car and drove away before i had chance...

so confused with what to do i went to the police station in my town and told them everything!!
    thought it would be the best thing to do!! they told me not to worry... as he could of been fake!

thing is.. im SURE he was bullshitting me..

but im litterally waiting for a knock on the door off the coppers to arrest me!

wtf do i do!? i already got a criminal record.. im goin to prison of i get done for this :(

SO ANGRY! if nothing comes of this i swear down ill sit in that country lane for as long as i have to until i see him and ill batter the fuck outa him!! ..BUT, not before i get him done for impersinating a police officer!!! ha!

what a fuckin morning!

2. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

nothing will happen..

3. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

clearly a wanker on a power trip... probs off duty officer (or, like in scary movie, a local retard who they give a badge too so he can feel 'special').

but think about it... whats your crime, using your right to free speach? going round the cop shop was a good idea, get a formal statement in with them. if anything, he is off worse as he grabbed you by the throat.

(y)

4. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

Meh don't worry about it...... Edit: what richie said.

5. _MILLA

Im hopin so lads.... either way WTF!!!

he cant prove anything and neither can i!! but at leaast its all documented at the cop shop!

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I wouldn't be too sure on nothing will happen, coppers are complete cunts & they look after their own, if this stupid bint in the focus knows him & is keeping stchum, you could potentially have a problem on your hands....

Not saying its right by any means.

But next time if someone says they're a copper & you've got the option to get back in your car & leave unscathed, in my experience, its ALWAYS the best option, I have learnt this the hard way many a time...

7. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I wouldnt worry about it mate.

8. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Should of dropped him before the Focus came along

You'll get another chance.

You don't get lucky like that where I am. The area is too densely populated; too many witnesses etc. But pigs still get their heads kicked in from time to time :)

9. _MILLA

true! but a copper that refuses to show me his badge or tell me his name, tries to get me to hit him , wont let me have the reg of his car , cant even finish reading mee my rights...

come on.. hes gotta be fake... i fuckin hope so anyway!

10. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Its not him thats the problem mate, his word against yours means fuck all...

Its the cunt in the focus you wanna worry about, if he is legit of course, if I were you i'd write it all down now, draw pictures of where she stopped in relation to everything etc etc whilst its fresh in your memory...

But yeah, don't worry too much, i've just been fucked over by the police too many times, i'm always pessimistic as fuck lol ;)

11. _MILLA

sometimes its good to be pessimistic... especially in situations like this!
    i think ill take your advice about writing it down...

cheers mate :)

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

:-/

13. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

You'll be fine mate. What law did you actually break? If he was a pig he has to give you his details, so either he's off duty or a fake. Either way if he touched you and he couldn't prove he was a pig then i think your acted in the way of a reasonable man. For all you know he was the local mad man and was trying to assault you and you were protecting yourself... I think worst case scenario he could get a fie for breaching the peace just for mouthing off to him. In my experience things like these never materialise, they've got bigger fish to fry.

14. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

speeders and stoners naturally

15. _MILLA

ahaha

16. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Do you know if there is any CCTV in the area?

17. _MILLA

100per cent no cctv!!

they are small country lanes mate! good thinkin though!

18. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Shame, that would have worked out well if he grabbed you and you never hit him.

From what you have said tho it sounds like bullshit, if he was a cop he would have arrested you there and then.

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

sounds like a white van man trying to get a rise out of you

20. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

LOL at how everybody ignores that Milla was a cunt in the first place :teeth: