i just got.....B-B-B-BUSTED!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dj-Pezzz, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Dj-Pezzz

Dj-Pezzz HangOutWithYourWangOut

so got suspended from work today "until further notice"

WITH PAY. woo!

my district manager saw two empty bottles of bud so started asking questions.......then checked the cctv tape and caught me for loads of things.....the fact that i drink on the job (breach of licencing laws - i work in an offy), let me mates come into the back (breach of security) and basically js do F all. he's got me down on his little report sheet for 2 gross misconduct.....each are instant sacking offences!

LUCKILY the cameras only look out into the shop so there is no way of deciding what i've been smoking out the back haha....

but i think its safe to say i dont think i'll get my job back!

so yeh thats my tuesday morning summed up.

pretty SHIT. :(

2. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

Harsh! well i suppose it aint harsh as u basiclaly have been taking the piss lol :lol: but it is harsh cuz u lost a job:(

Oh well suspened with pay is all good though! at least it aint a straight off get out my shop ur sacked

3. safety

safety double safety

if you're gonna get sacked for something, it might as well be for just being completely incompatent

4. Dj-Pezzz

only cuz some other manager around the country has to review it by the end of the week and decide whether to sack me or not

but im not.....its just a piss easy job so have to fill the time with drinking / smoking.

5. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

only brought it upon urself then, and not being able to do a job correctly is incompetence

6. Dj-Pezzz

its not about doin my job correctly, i still make sure everything is left right for the next mornin etc but yeh i did bring it on myself i should have destroyed the evidence!!!

o well

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

At your age I had to hunt dinosaurs with only a blunt club, 7 days a week, from 6am till 11pm!

8. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

wasnt threshers was it? a couple of my mates work there and do the same

9. Dj-Pezzz

lol!

10. Dj-Pezzz

cha-ching! got it in one.........such easyyyyy money, worked there since new year and i stock up the last half hour of my shift.....hardly any customers cuz of a tesco express few doors away so its ideal!!!!

until now that is. :(

11. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Yeah man.. sounds about right.

I used to work at Wine Rack with two mates.. we used todrink and smoke weed and play our own music. They had a specvioal tape player that played tapes really slow so you had to play their special tapes but we just bought the stereo from out the back and used to play slammin vinyl tapes.

Plus.. here is a tip for anyone working at offies to get the occasional free bottle of vodka... only works if you work on your own or with someone sound, and only do it once every month or two

1. Get a bottle of lemonade.. preferable Cresta or some cheap shit.. buy it.

2. Get a bottle of vodka and swap the lemonade for vodka.

3. smash the empty vodka bottle... woops.. it must have fallen off the shelf.

4. you then have a lovely bottle of vodka.. albeit it ina crap plastic bottle...

12. Dj-Pezzz

lol i prefer to go for the classic "drink THEN smash" and write it off.....

workin for that company is a DOS the big bosses know F*** all about running a business. failure......................lol

13. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

or they make enough money from boozy Britain not to care about having to streamline

14. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Thats it, because its a big chain they have huuuuuuuuuuge margins.

And talking about lack of security in these places, I got to know the girls who run the offie round the corner from me, I would go in the back (coz it was quicker than walking round from my front door) and walk past stacks of 20's - the days or weeks takings - just left on the side!! If only I had a few less scruples eh!

@Original poster - gutted - should of destroyed the evidence!

15. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

you should have come to the pub last night mate, maybe this wouldn't have happened lol

you had it coming hahaha

doubt their will fire you if they tolerate idiots like your manager

16. Dj-Pezzz

ha doubt i wouldav even woken up if i had gone out lol......i know he is a proper noob, he is BOUND to get in trouble for it too........i may have to get legal representation too........

17. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

what lol the yellow gonna take u to court? pffff

if u had lots to drink last night u wouldnt be drinking like 9 in the morning would u? lol

18. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

were you still under probation ? the law changes hugely depending what status you have.
    also, if they do sack you, youre entitled to all your paid holidays up until the day they sacked you. ask for it once in writting, and make sure you either hand the letter in yourself, or send it registered mail. if they dont, get your self a solicitor and sue the cunts. also, if you feel like getting your boss back, send a letter to the general manager of the company saying that your boss never had a problem with you drinking/smoking at work.
    also, make sure you visit the job centre asap after/if they fire you, and get that doll. its peanuts, but it feels good getting some money from the goverment after paying all that tax.

19. Dj-Pezzz

nah wasnt drinkin this mornin fuck that. box of 15 budweisers in a multipack got broke......loads of buds still salvagable but cant sell them....so my branch manager said that me n matey boy could drink them if we keep the bottles! so brought 2 back this morning....to find my district manager walkin in the door about 10 seconds after me lol..he knew my boss let me tho. lol hopefully wont get the sack.

bastards havnt paid me a single day of holiday this year. lol

on a brighter note.....been begging my boss to give me friday n saturday night off work..........now that im suspended, they wont be expecting me!

:lol_board

20. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Absolutely wounded. I'd be proper pissed off!