I just found my old Schooll records

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Laughed ? I nearly shat ...found this letter form my old maths teacher saying

"I have decided to detain ( wahtever my real name is) for an hour after school until the end of term until he catches up on all the work he has not done and learns to be less anti scoial"

ha ha the big joke is I NEVER TURNED UP FOR DETENTION ...oh shit that was a funny read.

2. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

lol.

I read through my old school books a few months ago.
    The back pages are full of doodles and sketches etc..

I've also kept every single letter i got home from my school, including my permanent exclusion one :lol:

To be fair i was a mischeivous little cunt then. Was fun though.

3. Radius

yea I love teh one "Sorry to hear about your head on a motorbike but could uyou come in for a chat" ( We know you #1 shotta in a de college)

ha ha

4. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

one of my homeroom teachers told me that i was like a fly on the wall and would amount to nothing :teef:

5. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

I cant find mine i think my mum hid them incase of the embarrassment of any of her friends seeing them.

6. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

...I don't have any badass school stories, but my reports every time would say something about my "cynical" nature.
    Infact I'll dig it up and come back and post them.

7. Radius

Mine said I was a disruptive influence, easily distracted, and too easyily wound up. Nothying changed then :teeth:

8. CRoOK

CRoOK Audio Artillery

this thread has potential mega win. will post up once ive had a chance to look

9. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i got suspended for getting the oscillating fan ... switching it on maximum 'blow' ... putting it infront of the toilet, and pissing infront of it , so my piss showered anyone walking pat the toilet... i thought it was funny as hell ... my mum didnt when she had to pick me up from school ..

10. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

i was a 'good boy' at school... hardly ever got in trouble, the trick was never getting caught... amatuers!

plus i was all top set, so my cover was harder to blow

11. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

This is me. I was too stoned in the 4th and 5th year to act a fool anyway.

I had 1 detention in my entire time at school.

12. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i got bollocked for using paintbrush to draw the headmaster wearing a dress on a set of decks rocking a joint and the IT teacher on the mic with a bottle of jack with a speech bubble saying "run tings rude boy"

good times

13. lukas2010

lukas2010 Member

every report of mine said the same thing. easily distracted, distacts others, has the ability to do very well but doesnt put in the effort,

although the best letter i got was wen i got suspended for telling my teacher to "fuck off back to trinidad kos no1 wants u here"

14. Osime

Osime Official Japanese Student

I just used to fight people. Mastered submissions and grappling techniques in school -- that's what it's for is learning/mastering, right?

15. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

i was a right naughty fucker at school always getting suspended for rows and getting abusive :boxing:to teachers, it got to the point where i knew i was gettin suspended and jus run out and go home. the last ever time it happened i was in class, i cant remember the reason but i was being asked to leave by a the teacher, which was a woman btw, i was really taking my time getting my coat and puttin it on, she asked me to hurry up and i told her in a loud voice "Im getting my FUCKING coat":fuckjoo: she didnt like this, she then proceeded to follow me out the door at speed, and began shouting in my right in my face.

Right i had a really bad temper as a kid, really bad lol, i didnt like it and lost it, i the shouted at her the she was a fat fucking slag and not to get in my face, to which she said dont you bloody swear at me, i then told her to fuck off again and went to put my fingers up at her, whilst saying this. But my arm went to far and my two fingers made a lil contact with her nose , she then tried to do me for assualt claiming that id hurt her, i was then suspended for two weeks. this was the end of the limit of the amount of days you can be suspended at my school, before being excluded:ban:. afterwards i had to have counselling and sorted myself out and wasnt suspened again.

haha proper problem kid :shrug:

16. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Yeah, i found my old math book the other week. My teachers must have thought i was a fucking psycho, cause i was pretty shocked myself when i found it. The thing had "i am the devil son kazuya" emblazened upon it about 50,000 times. Although i was well into tekken back then....

17. Radius

I got caught pissing on a tent at a scount district camp by ethh scout district comissioner. he was in teh tent at teh time I remeber someone sayon" Is that rain" and me laughing loudly.Then tehere is a torch in my face and this comissioner guy is "What do you think your doing"...the answer still makes me smile..."PISSING ON A TENT, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU"
    suffice to say that was the end of my scouting days.

18. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

my younger brother had to write the line " i will not turn out to be an idiot like my brother" or something 200 times at school. he managed to stop her from ripping it up and throwing it in the bin, show it to my mum and get the teacher a right good speaking to. classic.

i was a twat at school. best one ever was when a teacher was in the paper for drink driving, i took loads of empty tinnnies into school, when on my break before an english lesson i put the said empties into her desk draw. mid lesson she opened the draw, empty cans rattled, the class erupted and she left the room for 10 minutes. hahahaha.

19. Radius

we went through 8 teacher in biology in teh third year..we3 fuckin tortured the cunts it was so funny...

20. pitts

pitts Member

went to a catholic school and one time wrote jesus rocks my cock on my mates arm with permanent marker and later that day he got sent out of a lesson for something and the head of year who was also the head of R.E went to tell him off and noticed his arm and started going mental and i was in the class he got sent out of and hearing him going mental saying who did this. Then he slammed the door open and shouted PITTS outside now and then having him shout in my face hearing someone shout the loudest i have ever heard someone shout. Got suspended for 3 days for it and mum and dad had to go in for an interview with him about it and i got asked what i meant by it and i said, that jesus arouses robert and my dad pissing himself.

got suspended for skyving and for fighting aswell. Was a loud cocky little bastard when i was at school