I just bought logic!

Camels alchemy? That's supposed to one serious hunka junk if I recall correctly
It is intimidating for sure. I am so used to working with thor I feel out of my depth.
The compressor in logic are fantastic too, so are the distortion units. Trying to make everything work smoothly is just mind boggling.

Anybody know of any good tutorials for a beginner to start learning the program? I keep searching but I really can't find a lot of good ones.

dont be, its available in tons of old ass torrents if you want to try it, camel audio died for those torrents, so treat it with respect. fucking shit, camel audios stuff is just soooo superior. cant beleive they died by piracy. well, i can, actually.

dont be, its available in tons of old ass torrents if you want to try it, camel audio died for those torrents, so treat it with respect. fucking shit, camel audios stuff is just soooo superior. cant beleive they died by piracy. well, i can, actually.

Well, well, well... How funny it is to catch one of our beloved admins saying people to get a torrented thing?

Anyways, wasn't Camelaudio bought by someone? I don't think they died because of some patch-eyed fellas out there.

All I know is that they were making alchemy 2 or something like that and were bought by Apple, I believe. since then is impossible to buy new copies of their programs. It's all I know, I swear!

Ah, I see. There's nothing to do with Apple trying to take over the music production world then?
nah Apple dropped the music production world a while ago, Logic 9 was their last professional effort... don't get me wrong Logic X is nice, but to give you an idea Logic Pro 9 was shipped at 900 euros Logic X at 150..

nah Apple dropped the music production world a while ago, Logic 9 was their last professional effort... don't get me wrong Logic X is nice, but to give you an idea Logic Pro 9 was shipped at 900 euros Logic X at 150..
I have been using Reason so logic is an Amazing step up. Also, Logic x.2 has even more capabilities than 9. You just need to switch it to Advanced, so it's less like garage band.

I have been using Reason so logic is an Amazing step up. Also, Logic x.2 has even more capabilities than 9. You just need to switch it to Advanced, so it's less like garage band.

yeah I know man, I bought Logic X as soon as it came out, it is pretty sweet but Logic 9 still feels like home..the fact is that Logic form 9 to X didn't change much while Ableton Live for example got a massive improvement from 8 to 9... when it came out Logic 9 was the best daw home studio wise, period.

Now Apple is more interested in selling iphones

yeah I know man, I bought Logic X as soon as it came out, it is pretty sweet but Logic 9 still feels like home..the fact is that Logic form 9 to X didn't change much while Ableton Live for example got a massive improvement from 8 to 9... when it came out Logic 9 was the best daw home studio wise, period.

Now Apple is more interested in selling iphones
Good point. I wanted Abelton more but I just can't afford it. It seems so much more user friendly too.

I don't think that the DAW quality is attached to it's price, though. I use FL, and many people just laughs at it. But what they didn't know is that I did the right thing and tried all most used DAWs out there and FL just suited my workflow as a glove. And, comparing the prices, it is not as expensive as Ableton, for example. But fully capable of providing the exact same results. What matters here is the producer's skill, not the software.

Back
Top Bottom