I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
IF THATS HOW U SPELL IT OF LEACHING FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!! U GET NUFF HEADS DOWNLOADING YA MIXS BUT NO ONE GIVES FEED BACK!!!! ALL U LEAHCING CUNTS I DONT GIVE A FUCK WAT U THINK AT LEAST GIVE FEEBACK IF ITS GOOD OR SHIT!!!! U FUCKING PISS TAKERS!!!!!!!! HOW BOUT U FUCKING DO A MIX!!!! AND WAIT FOR IT FOR IT TO UPLOAD!!!!! WHICH IS LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT GIVR A FUCK IF U HATE ME FOR THIS!! NUT AT LEAST JUS SAY SUMTHING BUT THE MIX INSTEAD OF BEING CUNT FACES AND TELLING ALL YA PUSSY MATES U DONE THE MIX!! AYEEE FUCKING WANK FUCKSS!!!!! MY SIG WAS FUCKING AWFULL 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1995ting

VIP Junglist
IF THATS HOW U SPELL IT OF LEACHING FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!! U GET NUFF HEADS DOWNLOADING YA MIXS BUT NO ONE GIVES FEED BACK!!!! ALL U LEAHCING CUNTS I DONT GIVE A FUCK WAT U THINK AT LEAST GIVE FEEBACK IF ITS GOOD OR SHIT!!!! U FUCKING PISS TAKERS!!!!!!!! HOW BOUT U FUCKING DO A MIX!!!! AND WAIT FOR IT FOR IT TO UPLOAD!!!!! WHICH IS LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT GIVR A FUCK IF U HATE ME FOR THIS!! NUT AT LEAST JUS SAY SUMTHING BUT THE MIX INSTEAD OF BEING CUNT FACES AND TELLING ALL YA PUSSY MATES U DONE THE MIX!! AYEEE FUCKING WANK FUCKSS!!!!! MY SIG WAS FUCKING AWFULL 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
how though??? it happens all the time i get in smashed out my face n turn the pc on!! the next day i think to myself whyy im such a complete cock wen im pissed! the answer would be not to get wasted! but that would jus be boring!

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
how though??? it happens all the time i get in smashed out my face n turn the pc on!! the next day i think to myself whyy im such a complete cock wen im pissed! the answer would be not to get wasted! but that would jus be boring!
Fuck it mate, your posts are brilliant! Keep it up for real

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
hehe I think they are funny. I find that I'm more likely to send drunk texts when I'm out, so my friend and I swap phones. That way we don't send drunk texts, but can also get in contact with each other if we get lost.

But you can't really do that with a laptop. :)

D-Tektiv

VIP Junglist
Just put ya latest dubstep mix into my ipod earlier, if that helps?:D Hit the thanks button(y) when I grabbed the mix, but hadn't left words on that occasion.