I have created my first ever DnB track plz check/comment!!!

Drumbhoy

So I been making dance/trance for 6 months and i was bored tonight so made a DnB type beat/tempo...Then i just made a song out of it. I dont even know if its anything like a real DnB song lol.

Its needing more mix work done so dont comment on that.

Also I dont know what else to do its only 2mins long lol..guess i need a longer breakdown and a new verse section etc.

But for first stage idea any good?

edit update

Last edited:
So I been making dance/trance for 6 months and i was bored tonight so made a DnB type beat/tempo...Then i just made a song out of it. I dont even know if its anything like a real DnB song lol.

Its needing more mix work done so dont comment on that.

Also I dont know what else to do its only 2mins long lol..guess i need a longer breakdown and a new verse section etc.

But for first stage idea any good?

changed it a bit

the intro is all a bit airy and wide and slightly all over the place... but the simple drop works ok and soem decent ideas in there... but wait what is this preaching stuff words in my current state of mind i cant comprehend... is this christian dnb? LOL nah decent effort but id lose the vocals or vocode them and distort them to fuck.

the intro is all a bit airy and wide and slightly all over the place... but the simple drop works ok and soem decent ideas in there... but wait what is this preaching stuff words in my current state of mind i cant comprehend... is this christian dnb? LOL nah decent effort but id lose the vocals or vocode them and distort them to fuck.

lol its in a sample pack i have..i dont have much choice for vocals so they had to do

church dnb lol

Back
Top Bottom