I have a new track and a new keyboard i don't have to type 0's instead of o's anymore!!!

Should i keep typin 0's isntead of o's now that i have a new keyboard???

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I voted no, you should write using normal alphabet, but make your posts noteworthy instead by writing interesting posts with good language use.

Your tune has got cool reeces, heavy kick and snare and a great groove when it finally drops, but your string is ungood, your arrangement is scattered and unfocused, and I get the impression this is all sample pack stuff and you didn't make any of it yourself? The last bit is my personal preference, I like it when artists make their own sounds, but thats just my preference.
Your string sound is a sample you pitch down and up down and up and it's good you did that yourself but it needs to be more thorough.

Do ask if you need any clarification or help

I voted no, you should write using normal alphabet, but make your posts noteworthy instead by writing interesting posts with good language use.

Your tune has got cool reeces, heavy kick and snare and a great groove when it finally drops, but your string is ungood, your arrangement is scattered and unfocused, and I get the impression this is all sample pack stuff and you didn't make any of it yourself? The last bit is my personal preference, I like it when artists make their own sounds, but thats just my preference.
Your string sound is a sample you pitch down and up down and up and it's good you did that yourself but it needs to be more thorough.

Do ask if you need any clarification or help
Mate all the sounds are made by myself no sample pack used here exept the amen and the screams. It's all made in massive using ott and tritik krush mostly.The strings is matnitron it's a freebie not really a very good plugin but a free one just a basic thing.Other than that it's all a matter of taste innit? I really appreciate the fact that you gave me feedback!Have a good XXXMas mate!

I also have to point out that usually almost noone replies,likes and gives feedback in the forum. That's why i believe most people are more attracted to bullshit posts instead focusing on the music itself even in dnb forum.And that's a sad fact.
Great logo though, did you make that?
And yes i made the logo.I'm a graphic designer also.

Mate all the sounds are made by myself no sample pack used here exept the amen...

You got a uniform sound on the synths, which is why I thought they came from a pack. Also the kick and the snare.
By making it all in massive then? Is that how you did it? That's very cool, I think I hear it. They all have a similar resonance.

Other than that it's all a matter of taste innit?

Yes you could say that. Merry Christmas to you too!

I also have to point out that usually almost noone replies,likes and gives feedback in the forum. That's why i believe most people are more attracted to bullshit posts instead focusing on the music itself even in dnb forum.And that's a sad fact.

And yes i made the logo.I'm a graphic designer also.

And what a designer you are!
Just can't quite type that good then, is it.

Layering the amen with your kick/snare pattern might help glue the track together a bit better and also make a more impactful drop.

Back
Top Bottom