I hate this f##king country

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Freek, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

I have worked for the same large company for over 5 years now, in those 5 years i have only recieved a 2% payrise.

Every month on payday after paying the bills, mortgage, car insurance, food etc i am normally left with around £40 - £80 to play with. now this isnt much at all and last month i treated myself to a nice new £40 pair of headphones which broke within a week which just shows u my luck!

Now i own my house, yet the people across the road from me are council tennants and they do not work because they sit outside their house all day drinking beers etc.
    Yet 2 days ago i saw them having new decking fitted in the garden, a nice new kitchen.. all either being provided by the council or my fucking taxes paying them to sit on there butts all day doing sweet fa.

All the people saying " I cant find work, its too hard" jus dont bother, cos u end up worse off. even with these new reforms on benefits it will still take a good 5 years before any changes actually start to make a difference.

I am looking for a better paid job but as alot of you know im lucky enough to have the one i got.

Ontop of that due to the ridiculous amount of inflation my car insurance has gone up from £1700 to £2400 even though both me and the missus are a year older and have an extra years no claims. (i am now shopping elsewhere) If this is due to inflation then why is my salary not being inflated to reflect this ( i put this to my employer who basically told me thats life.. tough shit)

So to end the little rant, im gonna say Life is a fucking bitch and this country is a complete joke..

2. 3rd degree

3rd degree Paedo

Been with my company 4 1/2 years now and in that time I only ever got a 3% payrise. Last month I finally negotiated an 11% rise. Unfortunately 11% of not very much is not very much, but was much better than nothing. I feel your pain, man. Being a homeowner and seeing people bumming it off the taxpayer whilst seemingly living it up sucks arse.

3. Freek

Cheers man glad someone understands lol!

4. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Make me a beat and I'll take you to the top with me bro.

Seriously though, it does fucking suck don't it. I go into the pub lunchtime for one and see people in there all the time. It's blatant they don't have jobs but can afford to sit there all the time!

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Well I work for Cardiff Council.

We haven't had any pay rise in 2 years because of cutbacks on government spending. So effectively, we've had pay cuts.

views Easily distracte

Couldn't agree more mate.

^ Swear this sums up pretty much 99% of my neighbours. Bullshit system is absolute bullshit.

Don't even get me started on stories like this...;

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/not...um-of-seven-Toorpakai-Saiedi-on-benefits.html

6. Freek

Ive decided not to read this just yet because i can see this making me wanna throw my computer across the room resulting me loosing my shitly paid job lol!!

I do recall seeing summin about it before tho, basically the new money earner is to churn out as many kids as possible so u can get a bigger house and more benefits per child.

Then these waste family brings up their 15 kids thinking this is the right way to live and therefore 15 more families on benefits later down the line.

7. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Reminds me of this lil joke

I've just seen my neighbour unloading a 50 inch TV, apple computer and a leather sofa from his van...I asked him "since when have you been on benefits?"

views Easily distracte

Pretty much! :-/

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh, I ain't reading that article either.

It'll put me in a bad mood and feel like storming out my office and signing on haha.

10. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

some people do fuck all and get given everything

makes u wonder why the fuck u bother

who are the people in charge and why cant they see this too

sure, some people need benefits for various reasons, and i agree with that, but there are others that are blatantly milking it.

11. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

its fucking shite, i work like a dog and am skinto all the time, but man, its not gonna change, uless u change, easier said than done but set ya self a goal to get out of it, if its sucks that bad u will bounce back, and in a few years time when them fucking bums over ya roads shitty kitchen is falling to bits and their decking is rotting away, u can be safe in the knowlenge that your new shit, that is yours wont be fucking up, cos u buy better cos ya work for it and its an investment in your money.... life comes in peaks and troughs my good man, if ya in a trough what comes next? a peak, fuck them bum over the road they aint got shit, u have a house and a job, it in the long run WILL pay u back in dividends, trust.

12. Freek

well said and definately lightened my mood. cheers bro

13. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

at least giving them benifits stops them having to go out robbing peoples houses. any coincidence that burlgarys have gone up between 50% and 177% across london in the last year since the Jobseekers allowance system changed? i think not, and its gona get worse.

what these people need is motivation, and a way out of poverty, the Poor always stay Poor in a capitalist society, regardless of the occasional cinderella story that gets shoved in our faces constantly

right now I would rather my taxes pay benifits to people, than pay higher insurance premiums coz robbery and burglary are going thru the roof again.

If you want to find the source of the inquality which forces you to work your arse off day in day out, you only have to look up to the banks and corperations of this world, not across the street to the poor cunts who have little hope of working for a decent living wage, coz everyone is the same boat, the diffrence is, you spend your day grafting, they spend their day feeling like life aint worth shit

14. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

hmmm... what an intresting discussion...

[​IMG]

15. Freek

i unfotunately, work for one of these banks :( dropped ur tune on the blue cheese show the other day big tune mate :)

16. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

could not agree more.

I actually know a this women who was deliberately trying to get ANY man to inseminate her so that she could get her own house for herself & her child.
    This did actually end up happening. She shagged a binman, he fucked off, she lives the happy life, nice house, telly, cream carpets, MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL.

Its an outrage that people now consider this their only option in life to be able to get a house.

Its makes me wonder what the fuck I am working for? To pay for vinyl? To maintain my decks? To go out on the lash with a few mates?

No. I am working to almost survive. I scrape through every month spending every penny to get the most out of my salary.

Freek for Prime Minister.
    Show them how we roll.

17. Freek

I honestly think i would go power mad and start appointing the animals from london zoo as my members of parliament just for the hell of it.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

tbh theyd probs do a better job than most mps atm

18. Catsel

Australia is calling you...

19. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

There's only one solution.
    "Council Estate Death Arena".
    Shown on ITV Saturday nights.
    Make them work for their benefits.
    It'll be like Gladiators, but with more death.
    2 enter.
    1 leaves.
    Hosted by Ulrika Johnson and Fashnu, as they have fuck all better to do with their toilet bowls of current careers.
    Have like a takeshi's castle style death run involving 200 entrants. Whoever survives this then goes on to contend in the death arena.
    Have it sponsored by Foxy Bingo.com

dnbkingz likes this.
  20. Catsel

winner could get a job cleaning up dead bodies (y) everyones a winner