I hate dubstep...

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist
stop tryna mingle ur way into the dnb community dubstep! your a c**t and i don't like you!!

:mad:

hahaha :weirdo:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
inb4 waynes massively overused and incredibly unfunny westwood quote

HyperonDnb

some of the earlier stuff circa 2002 was great.....garage breaks, sub bass.....but the current stuff is just gash

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Man i feel sorry for it, early stuff was good, ive got a far few mates who have been into it for time, long before it was cool, I recently got dragged out to a ''Dubbed Out'' Night in Maidstone, it was the funniest rave ive ever been too, sooo many young faces and indy kids that dont have a clue about it, I actually feel sorry for what its become, their scene is a load of fake bollox, probably about 20% of the audience are real.

RIP Dubstep :lighter:

haha

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Old dubstep is good skinning up music, i'll give it that.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Not purely functional dedbult. If you're gonna post mixes up please stand up for the music otherwise it's difficult to respect you. My two pennies worth is that some dubstep tunes kick ass...

I've officially fallen in love with this tune...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Not purely functional dedbult. If you're gonna post mixes up please stand up for the music otherwise it's difficult to respect you. My two pennies worth is that some dubstep tunes kick ass...

I've officially fallen in love with this tune...

Haha, notice all my dubstep mixes have been old dubstep or reggae remix's?
Cant stand new dubstep, which is well known by the lengthy debate over whether Dr P is actually good or not. lol =P
Bare in mind one of those mixes also contains that track you posted by the way ;).

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I gets ya mate! That set could do with being recorded through line in rather than your laptop mic lol!

I quite like the avant garde quality of the first song...

Geeza cant mix for shit.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Dubshit

Ones that did it for me

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
still love stuff like this nice subby dubstep some old caspa shits ok an skream etc