i had a dream that...

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Fes and Tuna were taking turns riding on a quad bike.

Tuna thought it would be a good idea to ride the quad up some stairs and the quad rolled over backwards on top of him and he died.

then i woke up.

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
when i dream about someone from teh dnb forum
i will post a thread too.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
you guys dont realise the seriousness of this situation... i could be a psychic and tuna might still be stuck under a quad somewhere...

logikz

I Am Not The King
ok ok last night i dreamt that i was at the country house of one of these families that think theyre so amazing
and nobody else could possibly relate, it was a big family of gingers, ages ranging from 10 to maybe 60,
in a beautiful neighborhood in the forrest with hills and so forth, where all the neighbouring families was pretty much the same.
so i visiting for some reason, didnt fit in and couldnt make any friends cos they were all just so superior, i was getting pretty bored with it, when the ice cream trucks pull up down the road and all the kids run down,
and when they come back i see this one kid throwing what i thought was a fire cracker down a near by ditch
and the explosion that followed was just immense and it killed one kid and wounded a few and so forth.
so now everybodys wondering what the hell was that and the kid is all shook cos he didnt realize the explosion was going to be so powerful,
and women and children are crying, men are shouting and there is general pandemonium.

so im interested again looming around looking at people when i find a bunch of samurai comics tucked away akwardly by a sewer, and in between them a couple of sticks of dynamite, which looked home made. so the kid had actually thrown a stick of home made dynamite, the little rascal.
i take the dynamite and the comics and hold them for a while, not knowing what to do with it, and then put it back.
but because of that i touched it, my fingerprints are on there, and im all of a sudden being questioned by the family down their veranda,
because they think i did it, and the older cousin is getting especially shirty with me, with his ginger hair and shit, they couldnt possibly beleive their perfect little son did it, and i couldnt somehow bring myself to tell them it was him, so i decide to fly away, im kind of swimming upwards in the air and then i woke up

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Wow Logikz that is a completely fucked up dream, I have a recurring dream where I can fly out of danger but for some reason I put my arms flat by my side and flap my hands about and shoot away like a bee.

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
lmfao jmz :D

i had a dream not so long ago where I was hunting dinosaurs in my hometown whiule being hunted by the militia. THough I wasn't scared of either of these it was the chavs in my town who were stopping going to see my missus, who i then found out was my cousin.....

logikz

I Am Not The King
i been mad lucid lately, and a girl i know told me what to ask people you meet in dreams, you ask 'who are you', 'what do you want' and 'give me a present'. anyone whos seen waking life knows what i mean, and i tried a few things, like reading stuff, news papers or books or whatever, and it doesnt work, the text just morphs. same as small electronics, like an alarmclock or whatever. never tried flipping the light switch though, apparently that doesnt work

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah I get that shit man when I'm buzzing about I control places I want to go there always seems to be a constant darkness in my dreams although it is light it is dark. I always end up flying around work going through roofing finding shortcuts I always find shortcuts really easy to find that take you from one place to another though in reality miles apart sort of portal type things.

Top Bottom