i got playa hated. and mugged

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i was out last night nothing special just went to a couple of bars and so froth, when we came home, out side our house, there was a couple of moroccan kids, and first there was 2 then 4 then 8 and then there was a whole lot of them, and we started monkeying around, high fiving them and doing body checks and walked on, so when we come home my girls phone was missing, i didnt think much about it until i realize this morning my wallets gone. i come outside there is an old hair dresser appointment card on the street which kind of proves they did it. so i had to block all my cards and order new cards and pin codes and wallets and banks and fucking ark and when i come in to work the manager wanted to give me a written warning for being late. but i dominated him in the ass and he said he wouldnt do it if i showed him a police report. i said ok but what a fucking morning :rinsed:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
checked with the banks and no moneys missing or anything but the waiting time for a new card in holland is round 6 years. and i was doing so well

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Sorry to hear about that dude. Hope you managed to get the little fuckers! Want me to fly over and we can hunt them down, charles bronson style.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Three years for a mfckin bank card is a bad joke..I lost my card two or three times..after maximum a week I got the new one without costs..sometings wrong in NL.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Yeh, think he was just implying it seems like forever, because it's such a crucial item.

Or maybe I read into it too much and he just meant it takes ages