I got me the flux's BASS CANNON

WOOOP WOOOP, i'm kinda trying to make that one too, but for Drum and Bass use.
n1 on finding it.
Nice track, not very keen on the kick & snare in case of soundshape, but that's preference, it's well produced.
Synth is maad!

Why dont you take Flux's Bass Cannon an shuv it... :teeth:

But seriously why would you want to recreate that shite? You clearly have some skills so use them to make something different rather than copying other artists especially Flux Pavillion

Last edited:
Why dont you take Flux's Bass Cannon an shuv it...

But seriously why would you want to recreate that shite? You clearly have some skills so use them to make something different rather than copying other artists especially Flux Pavillion

Ouch, not a fan of dubstep? or that synth specifically?
I kinda like o: but that's personal preference eh.
not really a dubstep fan, very selective on it when i pick tracks. but some synths are really mad, no?

Ouch, not a fan of dubstep? or that synth specifically?
I kinda like o: but that's personal preference eh.
not really a dubstep fan, very selective on it when i pick tracks. but some synths are really mad, no?

Big fan of Dubstep, I just like good Dubstep check out the Deep Dubstep thread I made in UK Underground

yeah but he has a point, don't imitate, originate...
Its well produced but i don't like this dubstep.

Just because it's the same sound and I named the thread flux bass cannon doesnt mean i'm imitating flux. Then you might aswell say that flux is a doctor P ripoff. I dont really get what this fuzz is all about. I made a track with the same bass sound as another person but I didnt imitate the track.

Good stuff. Nicely produced, out of the box, dubstep.

Seriously don't understand how people love that kinda sound tho.

Damn, dubstep used to be so fucking good a few years ago, now look at it :(

well, it still is good, but there is so much shite too

Back
Top Bottom