i give no thanks

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i just don't* if i like what you're saying, i'll tell you, but i don't want my name underneath your post like some little groupie

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i felt the same way for weeks when this first came around, but i'm weak and i crumbled.

i feel so dirty.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I disagree, the thanks button is much quicker way of saying you agree with something written in the post rather than going to the trouble of writing a reply which blows more smoke up the posters arse.

And as for thanks ratings being forum cool points or whatever, I honestly couldnt give a monkeys about mine or anyone elses ratings and I'd like to think everyone sees it that way.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
but it's not just about agreeing. the whole point of a forum is to express views. if you just put your name to someone else views, what does that make you? anyway, i don't wanna get into theological discussion about the thanks button and what it means when you, as an individual use it. i'd been getting drunk with my mum when i posted the thread, and i'd just been reading the thread about having a button to press when you don't agree with someone and, well if you're gonna do that, let's just have a poke button and make the entire internet like facebook.

Top Bottom