I Get To Support Ed Rush

well done mate.
is it gonna say dj shitme on the flyer tho??lol

where abouts in bradford?

ive neva erd of a dnb nite in bradford. is it the mill, vampire or Boiler house maybe coz ive erd there starting to put nights on that arent just bassline

Mate we've been doing dnb and dubstep nights in Bradford for years (obviously we must be not doing a good enough job)

It's called R:evolve. Started it at Bradford Rios, then moved it to Revs...

This night in which Ed Rush is playing however is called Bops they used to do it at the mill and now this one is at The Playhouse. Check it out it will be in April

Mate we've been doing dnb and dubstep nights in Bradford for years (obviously we must be not doing a good enough job)

It's called R:evolve. Started it at Bradford Rios, then moved it to Revs...

This night in which Ed Rush is playing however is called Bops they used to do it at the mill and now this one is at The Playhouse. Check it out it will be in April

i have heard bout this before actually havent been before though will make sure im at this one though. Cnt imagine what its gunna be like a revolution though went to a fidget nite there once called jogged and it was dead

i was at the nye metropolis when he played last was a well gd nite, pendulum midnight set and nicky blackmarket was mint aswell

Back
Top Bottom