I fooking hate violins but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
Damn SICK ! really original .. I also like some violins in a dnb tune , they can make a tune sound so beautifull ..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
skill. what gets me is how most these tunes have a perfect slot in the frequency range for the violin

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
oh and gotta love that dj's record collection i mean

"jimmy pate - shaft in africa"

i wonder are there really old n dusty records like

shaft in the streets
shaft visiting his parents
shaft at the mall
shaft in the mall toilet

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
This is what happens when you can't get in an orchestra. You waste your talents doing this shit and think it's cool.
...and posts like this happen when you come from the vagina and there's no doctor to catch you from falling to the floor

Greg P

VIP Junglist
skill. what gets me is how most these tunes have a perfect slot in the frequency range for the violin
Maybe because they are playing instrumental versions of hip hop tracks that would have a vocal in, so this would have filled this range, and because violin and voice both fit the same frequency range (roughly) it works

This is what happens when you can't get in an orchestra. You waste your talents doing this shit and think it's cool.
Bet you any fucking money you like this guy is in an orchestra, but this is something else he does on the side... Oh yeah and it is cool man

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know, thats exactly what i thought as i wrote the gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.