I fell and now I'm in the infirmary

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Was running for the tram. No idea what happened but my coat is fucked up and I'm in the damn emergency room waiting for stitches. It hurts a little, mostly when I laugh. Also when I don't. Ark :mad:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I guess it does yeah. Meaty. Bit of a weird wossname... thing to think of like that but I do see it

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ouchy wowza.
I wish I wasn't eating a grape when I saw that pic.

Hope all goes well and you get a lolly pop or dutch health care equivalent.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There are two things I want out of this, sympathy from Internet and the Dutch equivalent of a lolly, then I'll be ready for freddy.

The Dutch equivalent should be a painkiller worth its damn mettle, salt and name, oh shouldn't it just, my word.

The waiting time is getting on my nerves, I have to get back to work :mad:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
treat it with Lavandar, soke it.. buy 100% lavendar oil drops.. yes. you heard it here first.. loads of drops of lav.. boiled water left to cool ... mix and put in a bowl, and leave you elbow to soak in it.. healed in 7 days.. YO ... i did the same thing.. but i n a car crash and fucked my arms up and had glass in it and gravel and shit..

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Haha croog that's the worst part, I was holding the board when this happened.

And Sam you couldn't have said that sooner?? I just took two gargantuan shots in the ass I may add.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

- - - Updated - - -

they gunna be all like, do you need some painkillers.. and your gunna be all like.... ermm... how strong thems gunna be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
if you tried to nollie flip the tramp instead of run for the tram/ try to nollie the tramp this situation would have never happened . . . . get them pain pills and get well soon buddy

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
too true. in the car, i jerk off with both hands on the wheel. and then spunk in the cd case. but you have to be really really angry in order for it to work. anyway i am now vaccinated against street germs, and my little day trip to the ER will cost a fucking ton of cash.

and danny i am still on that level with skating switch that im like "whats that supposed to be good for, whats the point, its just stupid". mainly cos i cant do a single thing switch. can do some things fakey though, thats fun. did you see justin biebers transition skills video btw, its pretty seminal. game changer.

but so foot wank. thread-worthy or what. probably not this is not my concept, im sure they sell those postcards by christmas that was painted by a mong with his good foot