I do need some assurance before sending these two out :)

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. Here I am showing you two which I am thinking of sending out as demos to 2 labels in mind. But, I would to know if they are good enough for that specific label before looking like a idiot in front of them.

This is No More In Your Shadows and the label in mind is IM:Ltd. It is techy but the lead is slightly worrying me because I feel that it would rather listed as jump-up than tech, therefore it would be useless sending to IM:Ltd. How would you describe the track?? Tech or Jump-up?? (Also, tell me if the kicks sound bad on this one, thanks)
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/no-more-in-your-shadows/s-35Gwq

Now the other track is called Intelligent Sounds. I did recently post it here under the name Killing Time but I have changed it a bit since then. I an thinking of sending it to BMTM but I would I like to know what you think about it. Also, is BMTM (Blu Mar Ten Music) the right label for it???
https://soundcloud.com/menosance/intelligent-sounds/s-5kkL4

Thanks all for the comments. Will defintively looking at other people's work later during the day.

Thanks, Much Love,
Menosance :)

Second one could definitely go with more variety in the synth lead, or maybe try adding a load of background fx to keep it interesting for the listener.

I'm guessing you want genuine honesty, and i'll try not to be too brutal about this, but...

... i don't think they're up to the standard that those labels would be looking for, particularly BMTM.

Spend more time perfecting your craft and less time worrying about getting signed. Keep at it :)

Second one could definitely go with more variety in the synth lead, or maybe try adding a load of background fx to keep it interesting for the listener.

I'm guessing you want genuine honesty, and i'll try not to be too brutal about this, but...

... i don't think they're up to the standard that those labels would be looking for, particularly BMTM.

Spend more time perfecting your craft and less time worrying about getting signed. Keep at it :)

Thanks for your comments guys and for saving my ass from shame. I shall leave this two the way they are for now and create something new in the meantime :) thanks once again :)

Back
Top Bottom