I didn't know animals could be secret agents!

Castel

RIP
VIP Junglist
News Source

Saudi Arabian officials have "detained" a vulture on accusations of being a spy for Israel, media reports say

Last month, Egyptian officials implied the Israeli spy agency Mossad was to blame for shark attacks off its coast

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
We were so paranoid after the french revolution that we found a chimp guilty of working as a French spy so this kind of thing has a history!

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
It was the chimp's fault for working onboard a french navy ship lol!

On a serious note I hope the Saudi's realise they're losing credibility and release the bird. It's a victim of it's own ugliness really coz if it was a cute panda everybody would be up in arms about it and questions would get asked at the UN...

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
a jewish son asks his father "dad, can i have 30p please" his father replies "what do you want 20p for? i aint got 10p........."

i shudnt joke, my family died in a concentration camp..............just kidding........they where there tho........

JSDNB

Probably this thread's topic is a bullshit... But I hope It's well known that some armys used to train dolphins to kill other states' divers installing poisoned stings on their snouts.
(I'm italian: I hope you'll understand me :alf:)

...Off course I think it could be more difficult to cause a shark mass migration... Probably it would be necessary to use high soundwaves or something t make them move and get more and more aggressive...

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Probably this thread's topic is a bullshit... But I hope It's well known that some armys used to train dolphins to kill other states' divers installing poisoned stings on their snouts.
(I'm italian: I hope you'll understand me :alf:)

...Off course I think it could be more difficult to cause a shark mass migration... Probably it would be necessary to use high soundwaves or something t make them move and get more and more aggressive...

?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom