I DID A D&B

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Sweaty Teddy, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

It's been a while, new one from me this time it's back to D&B. Let me know what you think interested in how the mixdown sounds and if it's too bassy and shit.

2. MisterApe

MisterApe 8bit junkie

There could definitely be more variation in the intro, the impacts get a bit boring after a while.

Great drop though : ).

Sweaty Teddy likes this.
  3. lewis797

lewis797 Member

Yeah what MisterApe said with more variation in the intro! Drops sounding nice! Drums are big and punchy, maybe a bit more reverb on the high end of the bass's could help move it a bit more?

Sweaty Teddy likes this.
  4. IFTN

IFTN Active Member

mixdown needs a lot of work! kick is way too loud, some of the hats/clicks/FX are too loud, bass and all the other synths and bits are too quiet

Sweaty Teddy likes this.
  5. torky123

torky123 Member

Nice work, really liked the intro although like the other have said it goes on a bit, needs shorted or a bit of variation in there. Think the tune has a crisp sound to it tho and sounds really unique, i like the style a lot! Keep it up!

Sweaty Teddy likes this.
  6. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Cheers guys, will be making changes tonight and will post up the edited version when done :)

7. nicksnare

nicksnare New Member

the intro takes a bit too long to get going, you can keep it minimalist but you just gotta give the listener something new every so often to keep them interested.. drop is fresh though :)

8. AlienWeapon

AlienWeapon Member

It's a cool track, I like the cool bongo sounds it really gives it some life. Like everyone said the intro part is too long with not much variation. The bass sounds cool, overall pretty good I think.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2