I couldnt avoid it any longer so i joined!

hankevans83

jump up production!!
well it all started when a old mate of mine held me head infront of hiss wopping great set of jammos and pulverised me with amen breaks and deep low basslines, "LISTEN TO IT" he said with a screwed up face!!
admittedly i was more into POGS and playing ake 1 2 3 in the street at this time but somehow the dnb door had been opened and i was coming in!!

since then, the days of jungle mania and cool f.m ive been pounding me neighbours with shocking synths and wobbly basslines!
basically im a dnb nut, and ime just waiting for my doctor to tell me my blood type is DNB!

anyways in the last 8 months or so ive been composing my own dnb, admittedly not very good like but im tottaly self tought not been to college or nuffink and my pals r more into this bassline 4x4 speed-garbage stuff!!! IDIOTS!

I mean they say they like it but i think they just dont mind it, you know like the end piece of bread from a loaf or the smell of there own farts.

ok so my taste of dnb has changed over the years but so too has the music.
im heavily into the JUMP UP! at the moment and have been for a while now but its as some ppl here may know its sumtimes slated! and hailed as being "not creative" or "distastefull"
which is ok as a view but when constant negative comments get posted all over the internet from SO CALLED! fans of the DNB is just plain dissrespectfull!!!

I mean i love dnb so much that i couldnt single out a certain lets say SUB-GENRE and spend all my free time slagging it off!
bassically for me if it goes BUM.....TISS....BUM..TISS!!
it gets the big thumbs from me!!

anyways hope to here from some of you lot in the future!
PEACE! and keep it rubber side down!

welcome%20mat%20for%20web.jpg

Welcome to Dnb Forum mate!

Pm "Sammy_Dodger" for some free dubs bro.... or if you want Machete VIP then PM "Riisu" he has it!!!

anyway welcome to the forum mate!

nice one peeps!
yeah i have the machette vip its the mutz nutz!!
snached that one from youtube straight away!!
ime really into jayline,s stuff at the moment.

thanx!
ime sure your all just as passionate for music as i am!
just downloaded some free stuff for my music program 2day
supposed to be perfect for machete type bass.
can wait to give it a try!

honestly ive got more head than one could hope for!!!
kinda like the HEADMASTER!!
one (GIRL) could suck start a harley!!!
and another can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom