I CAN'T FIND I ANYWHERE!

Im trying to find evol intent - the ladies on vinyl but nowhere has it or if they do it isn't in stock. Can anyone help me out here? :sadbana:

never heard of it. but have a proper search on discogs, they'll list everything evol intent have released and if it ain't there, it ain't been released

Think i know the tune your on about, is it the one with the ashanti sample

''my days were cold without you'' or something like that.

in that case, it will be bootleged and not a major label release so may not be that easy to find if it was ever cut to vinyl

Big tune man , but as alexi said : it's probably not even cut to vinyl ... couldn't find anything on discogs and no release info or something else on the net so I guess the only way you can play this out is to get a cd deck or serato or something else..

If you really need it on vinyl, get it cut. This tune wont be released, its well old now.

Does anyone know what sort of a price it would be to get something cut to vinyl? Ive seen prices to get dubs cut in the past, but if i wanted say 50, what sort of a price would be reasonable?

Maybe if you were trying to sell it but I dont think you have anything to worry about if it is just to play out

Back
Top Bottom