I Cant Believe It (CD Packs/Sets)

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Dagz, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

We are in the 21st century and you still cant buy individual recorded sets. Im basically in need of my Bassman, Trigga & Spyda fix but I don't want to buy one pack with sets I wont even listen to the more logic thing would be to buy main sets I will listen to from various packs. Surly they are losing out not having this as an option like im reluctant to buy a pack however if the option was there to buy just the sets I want I would of already purchased them.

I know there is a site that sells individual sets but only on some packs, Im mainly after bday bash packs (Could someone please remind of this site)

also

Who can I e-mail, Somebody needs to know.

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Hold on so Jump Up sounds best on Birthday pack sets? That's where Ive been going wrong all this time? There was me thinking it was all shit, but infact its like a fine wine, you have to wait for the correct time to indulge in it? Should have known you being a connoisseur and all that

iamdjsimm likes this.
  3. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes it's all about the celebratory birthday bashes. Have you not seen the photo's I cant begin to tell you who they have dressed up as over the years but my favourite being superman, You know its going to be a good show when they dress up.

Im not really Connoisseur, Im more Courvoisier ;) or as Bass would say Brandy an Iceeee :D

4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member