i can start to see cobwebs forming in the corners

Gumby

VIP Junglist
wheres everyone gone? its so quiet round here recently.

have we run out of crap to talk about? surely you all havent found something more interesting to do?

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Wish I could tell about what I bin doin...but I can't....except I finsihed two nu tunes today...and oh yeah you're all GAY.
Apart from that keep teh Faith Gumbo old bird it will all be cool....LOL
:gslayer:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I've just started a new job. I'm in the middle of being "good" and I don't have my own PC yet! I'll be back online shortly! :teeth:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
It will pick up again during the summer, because of events and general slacking off work. Its usually pretty slow around this time of year (god how long have I been here now?)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
do you know what a speedrun is?
remember when you were a kid and one damn nintendo game would torture you for weeks, months, years even?
well a speedrun is somebody playing through that same game in no time at all, say zelda1 in half an hour, castlevania1 in 13 minutes and so forth.
just watched a speedrun of zelda2, took like 1. 5 hours.
had the theme in my head for days now plus i have a powerful urge to play nintendo. is there nintendo available online somewhere?

mesh

VIP Junglist
Get them on the WII for 5 quid.

I've got my first gig as a promoter in two weeks time. Scared.
you will stay scared til the morning of the gig, then you will be too busy to notice anything for 24 hours. then you will be happy. true story!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
dont blame me man im posting bare nonsense constantly, im as bored as you are
Fortunatly you only posted bare nonesens, not you bare :321:

What can I say nearly ready to put a couple of tunes up for free download cos I can't see me wanting to push them out any other way..and maybe even post up a new mix and stuff...anbd even maybe post up the last 2 months reviews......but gotta fix my mountain bike first...muds up