I bought.....................

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Capone - Friday
Firefox - Bonanza Kid/Buck Rogers
Adam F - Circles (Andy C Remix)

for £6 last night from a mate. He didn't know how much they were worth! hehehe.

Lol lucky bastard:teeth:
Better make sure he doesn't find out lol.

He actually got them from a girl who's boyfriend cheated on her. She gave them away for him being a dirty dawg. My mate is getting another 3 crates of it as well so I'll be getting some more cut price classics too!

@ Chandler :D

I got some bargain classics a couple of weeks ago from my mates housemate, I felt well bad negotiating while telling him no one really played them any more and they weren't worth that much!

Planet Dust, Pacman Ram Trilogy Rmx (best one), Papua New Guinea Rmx, Milky Way
£10..result!

Ive seen Bonanza Kid being sold officially at £50, I got if for £20 a few weeks ago

Still not quite as nice as your deal though lol

Make sure you enjoy!

safe Gloxxy.

the first tunes i ever got where Valley Of the Shadows and Planet Dust for a ten bag of shit weed.

some guy i knew was clucking for some gear and i said i wanted to start mixing so he gave me them, looking back i think i got a right bargain there, hahah

glad i'm not ur mate if u screw them all over like that, could have at least paid £6 a tune and u'd still be saving

glad i'm not ur mate if u screw them all over like that, could have at least paid £6 a tune and u'd still be saving

Hahaha. I told him they were classics and worth a bit but he's not into DnB and can't be arsed to sell them on eBay/Discogs. I got a job lot of 18 tunes for £40.

He said I can have double the tunes for half the price when he gets the next lot. :D

Back
Top Bottom